Natasha - Childhood Friends P2

What happened in part 1:

You're Natasha's best friend from when she was in Ohio but unfortunately you two were separated when Natasha and her family disappeared just like that. After years you meet again in Wakanda right before Thanos' army is about to attack.

About part 2:

You and Shuri try to get the stone out of Vision's head while Natasha is out on the battlefield fighting Thanos army.

-

Shuri and I were doing our best to get Visions stone without destroying him. Well Shuri was doing most of the work but with me we were a bit faster.

Wanda stood next to Vision biting her nails nervously. I already tried to reassure her... That we were going to make it before Thanos would even notice it.

But she still had her doubts.

Suddenly she stepped towards the large window looking outside.

"They're not going to make it... They'll need help." She said.

I looked up for a second.

"What..."

But she already ran outside to join the others on the field, I guess.

I bit my lip. Hopefully Natasha was doing alright.

That's when I heard a commotion outside the lab. I turned my head to see someone made it inside.

Quickly I stepped away from the table and took my katana like vibranium sword.

I used to hate fighting. I still hate it but I learned how to do it nonetheless so I'd be prepared for the times I'd have to do it. That time was now.

"Don't stop until I say so!" I told Shuri and ran outside the lab to stop the attacker.

He was pretty tall and killed our guards with ease. I took a deep breath and joined the fight.

His blows were strong but I managed to block and pary them.

He swung his weapon and I ducked cutting his leg. He groaned and angrily swung his weapon down at me. I barely managed to jump to the side. It gave me the opportunity to cut his other leg.

He went down in one knee and I didn't hesitate now to impale his throat but not without feeling pain myself.

In the last moment he hit me in the stomach cutting it open. Not very deep though.

I pushed myself to walk back to Shuri to see how far she got with the stone.

"Almost done." She said still being very concentrated.

"Good."

"Are you alright?"

I guess you could hear I was in pain through my voice.

"Yeah..."

I took the medical aid kid that we had in the lab and took care of my wound so the bleeding would stop at least.

"What should we do with the stone?"

"Destroy it. That's the best way in preventing Thanos from getting it." Vision said.

I nodded in agreement. That's what the others wanted us to do.

Suddenly there was a loud bang coming from the battlefield. Vision almost sat up to see what happened.

"I'm not sure.. But I think the God if Thunder arrived." I said as a massive shock wave of electricity shot through the field.

"Well, that's calming... I should join them though. They might need me." Vision said.