Scarlett - Two Different Paths P3

After supporting you through everything Scarlett realizes something about her feelings for you.

---------------------------🕷--------------------------

It's been several months since I and Scarlett had this serious conversation about the past and about my life. Ever since I took her advice and got help from a therapist. First I wasn't sure if that's what I needed but I trusted my best friend so I just gave it a chance.

Honestly I haven't regretted it yet. My therapist helped me finding a way to deal with the loss of my parents and slowly I managed to get my life back together.

I even started having evening classes to make good for all that time I lost in college. Along with that I applied for jobs that'd help me gain more experience in business stuff since that's what I intended to do after school and college.

Right now I was sitting in my living room just learning and doing homework when the bell rang. I furrowed my brows for a second wondering who it could be since Scarlett was at work and no one else would visit me.

I got up and walked over to the door of my apartment letting whoever it was in by pressing a button that would open the door of the building.

It was a postman with a package and a letter in his hands. The man greeted me and handed me the things after asking for my signature which I gave him confused.

I looked at the package after walking back inside my apartment and realized it was one from Scarlett.

Curiously I opened the package to see it were some formal clothes that were perfect for job interviews. I couldn't help the smile and gazed at it in awe. Scarlett and I went shopping the other day and found this outfit which was way too expensive for me and actually I told Scarlett to not buy it. But here I am holding it in my hands.

There was a note inside the package and I noticed it was Scarletts handwriting.

Hey,

I know you didn't want me to buy anything for you especially that outfit. But it looked so good on you when you put it on it'd be a shame for you to not have it! Also take it as a birthday present for all the years I missed out on. Moreover I'm more than proud of you. You worked so hard the last couple of days and weeks you totally deserve it!

Love

Scarlett <3

I smiled even more after reading this but also shook my head. I loved her so much for doing all this for me.

I took the letter that came with the package thinking it's from Scarlett as well only to see another familiar name on it.

(Y/l/n) Corps.

My parents company. What could they want from me? Why sending me something now?

Nervously I opened the letter and read it. My eyes widened and I had to read it several times to make sure it was true. They were looking for me the whole time. Mom and dad made sure the company belongs to me in case they die. But because I deleted all my contacts they couldn't reach out to me!

It seems that paparazzi saw me and Scarlett and that's how they found me now.

Woah... I couldn't believe it. I bit my lip debating if I should call the number right away.