Natasha - Halloween Night

Like a child I ran around the compound being completely excited. The black cape of my costume waved around behind me as I moved as fast as I could. A bag, which looked like a pumpkin, was in my hands. Today was one of my favorite days and I couldn't miss it!

My shoes squeaked as I took a turn to the right and ran straight for the common room where the others should be right now.

Again the shoes squeaked but only because I stopped abruptly, a huge grin on my face.

"Happy Halloween?!" I basically shouted through the common room.

But my grin fell soon when I saw the others. Who were sitting on the sofas. No costumes, no Halloween vibes at all around them. They also dared to act like they didn't even realize what day it was.

"Oh, that's today?" Sam asked.

"Yes! Don't tell me all of you forgot?!"

"Wait, what are we even talking about?" Thor asked.

"HALLOWEEN?! We're talking about Halloween! How could you not know such an important day?"

Thor still had no clue what it was all about. But I turned my gaze to Tony now.

"Even you forgot? What about your awesome Halloween party? Like last year and the year before..."

"Sorry, Kid, I was too busy lately to even think about it."

I couldn't help the pout that appeared on my lips.

"But what about going around the block and collecting sweets?"

Steve was about to say something as Natasha already spoke up before him.

"Oh come on, stop being such a child all the time. It's getting annoying by now. Also you're old enough to just go without any of us..." She said in a strict tone which literally hurt me in my heart.

I really liked Nat to the point it's safe to say I had a crush on her and usually she'd be anything else than mean towards me. But lately she acted like she was annoyed by me every second and actually hated me being around. The pain in my chest was unbearable right now.

"Oh..." I breathed out and felt my shoulders literally sink to the ground.

There was nothing of my excitement left as I turned around and just left completely disappointed.

Natasha:

Someone smacked the back of my head hard which made me grunt in pain for a second and glare at them. Wanda stood behind me glaring back at me.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked her.

"You don't have to be so mean to her all the time! She did nothing to deserve that and it's not her fault you can't deal with your own feelings and emotions so don't let it out on her!" Wanda scolded.

I huffed acting like I didn't know what she was talking about.

But on the inside I knew what I've done. I pushed the one person I liked the most here away like it was nothing. I just hated the way she made me feel. I hated this tingling feeling in my stomach whenever she was around but what I hated the most was that she made me feel so vulnerable. I couldn't help the feeling that it seemed like she could read me and I didn't like that at all.

I sighed knowing well I just messed up again.

"You should go and apologize!" Wanda said.

I bit my lip. I probably should... I sighed again and got up making my way to where (Y/N) left.