Natasha - I Couldn't Stay Away

Takes place during the Black Widow movie when Nat is in that safe house in Norway. (Let's pretend it's a small house because I forgot it's actually a trailer in the middle of nowhere when I was writing this xD)

You were sitting in your room tapping nervously against the wooden surface of your desk. Your eyes looked at that one picture for what felt like hours by now. It was a polaroid... You took it yourself. When you and her were trying to have a relaxing day.

Being Avengers made it kind of hard to enjoy a day off. So at some point you kind of forced her to just go on a walk along the beach while enjoying the sunset.

Natasha was your closest friend ever since you became a part of the Avengers. You joined them during the attack on New York when a bunch of aliens came through that damn portal.

But you felt more for her. She was more than a friend to you even though you never told her. You wanted to but now she's gone like most of your family. Steve, Wanda, Vision, Sam... They weren't here.

At least you had your brother Peter and aunt May.

Anyways you couldn't help but to be worried about Nat. What if they caught her? Or what if she got hurt in general?

You felt like you should be there for her... Be with her. The moment she left, you actually asked to join her but she declined.

Nat didn't want to put you in danger for things she did herself. You told her you wouldn't care but she wouldn't hear it. She wanted to go through this alone.

It felt absolutely wrong to you so you were about to make a decision... A dumb one probably but you didn't care.

-

"You're sure you wanna do this? May's going to freak out."

"I know. But I have to do it. I need to be there for her."

"I understand that and I'd come with you too if I could. I hope it works out for you and that she's alright. I'll handle aunt May for you."

"Thanks, Peter. You're the best little brother!"

You pulled him into a hug in a way to say goodbye.

"Don't do anything reckless while I'm gone."

"I won't. I promise or... I'll try at least."

You pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow at his mischievous smirk.

"What?" You asked.

"So you're finally going to admit that you're in love with Natasha Romanoff?"

You just rolled your eyes at him.

"You wish..."

"Aw, come on. It's not like you can hide it anymore."

"Fine... I might like her... a tiny bit.. You're happy now?"

"Well, it's better than nothing."

You both laughed and you ruffled his hair one last time before you finally headed off to wherever Nat was.

-

Finding out where Natasha was hiding wasn't easy. Of course it wasn't... It was basically her thing to disappear like that... She learned that as a spy and assassin.

But with a little help of Tony you knew she was in a safe house in Norway.

So that's where you were now. In Norway.

Slowly you left the ferry and closed your eyes for a second as you enjoyed the breeze that ruffled through your hair.

She was here... Somewhere.. You could feel it in your heart.