Scarlett - A Day On Filmset

You're the sister of Florence Pugh and you're allowed to visit her on the Black Widow film set one day where you literally run into your celebrity crush Scarlett Johansson.

I slightly bobbed my head to the music of my favorite song as I waited in my car for my sister to text me.

She was currently shooting scenes for Marvel's Black Widow which was more than exciting to me! I mean she was going to meet and work with Scarlett Johansson!

It made me a bit jealous since Scarlett definitely was my biggest celebrity crush and I guess I'd do anything to just be in the same room as her.

Scarlett was the reason why I was so excited to be here today. Of course I loved to see my sister but... There was a chance for me to finally meet the Black Widow herself.

I sighed as I imagined it.

A little impatient I tapped my index finger of my left hand against the steering wheel. I had to wait until Florence texts me and tells me I could meet her.

My gaze turned to the clock realizing I waited for at least ten minutes by now.

That's when suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a message from my sister telling me she was ready to meet me.

I smiled and didn't hesitate to get out of my car and walked over to where I was supposed to be. Florence literally tackled me and hugged me tight when she saw me.

"Helloooo, baby sis. It's been way too long since last time I saw you!" She said in her low voice.

Mine wasn't as low as hers but still lower than most girls.

I smiled brightly and squeezed her a little before pulling away.

"I'm so happy to see you... But please.. I'm only a year younger. There's no need for you to call me a baby." I said.

"Awww, but you'll always be my baby sis' to me." She answered while grabbing my cheeks like grandma would do it and squeezed them playfully.

I groaned and pushed away her hands which only made her laugh at me. She knew I hated it.

"Come on, I'm allowed to show you around a little and then we're going to have lunch together with the others!" Florence announced and already took my hand to drag me with her.

"The others? Like.. Like.. You know?"

Florence smirked but put on a confused look at me.

"No I don't know? Use your words." She teased me.

I rolled my eyes knowing she was just trying to get on my nerves.

"You know who I'm talking about. Will she be there?"

"Hm... You'll have to say a name so I know who you're talking about."

I huffed and pushed her shoulder slightly acting like I was annoyed with her.

Florence only chuckled and pushed me back.

"Oh well, I guess you just wait and see. She might be there with us." Florence finally answered my question properly and put her arm around my shoulder.

Together we walked around the film set or well only where we were allowed to go. But still Florence explained one or two things to me. It was more than interesting to me because I always wanted to go into this industry as well. But not as an actress I totally suck at acting. I'm more of a writer and storyteller. Florence totally supported me and helped me get a few smaller projects to work on and to prove my skills and myself. But never had I worked on such a big project like Marvel movies like Florence does now. I'm so proud of her.