Scarlett - Knight In Shining Armor P2

What happened in part 1:

You happened to save Scarletts daughter after someone tried to kidnap her. Both Scarlett and Rose visit you in the hospital and thank you for what you did. Scarlett also asked you to go out.

About part 2:

You and Scarlett met more than one time. Sometimes you even spent your day with her and her daughter. Now it was your turn to decide what to do on your next date. You knew exactly what you wanted to do and you finally wanted to confess how you felt about her.

Today was the day you wanted to confess your feelings for Scarlett. You wanted to tell her how much you liked her.

Ever since that incident with her daughter you met quite a lot and spent a lot of time together.

Scarlett was such an incredible person and the more you got to know about her the more you liked her to the point you had to admit that you had more than a crush on her.

Her presence made your heart best fast, not just because you knew her as an actress, but because she had that effect on you. She made you nervous but also calm at the same time. She made you feel safe and comfortable in a way that never happened before with someone else.

But also her daughter brightened your mood and day. It was like she brought light into you life. Like she was the sun herself. Never ever would you have thought to actually feel comfortable around and with a child. You used to hate them. But Rose would be the exception.

You sighed and checked for the hundredth time if everything was on the place it was supposed to be. The blanket, the candles... Everything had to be perfect for your date with Scarlett.

The slightest hint of panic bubbled up inside of you. You weren't even sure if she liked you the same way and if she thought of your meet ups as dates as well. Maybe it was just her being friendly or whatever...

The vibrating feeling of your phone in your pocket scared you for a second. You took it out and checked to see a message from Scarlett.

Scarlett:
Hey, I just arrived where you wanted me to be. Are you already here somewhere? It's kinda scary to be honest.

Now it was more than slight panic that you felt. You checked the clock to realize you forgot the time and that it was indeed time for your date.

You were so focused to make everything perfect that you totally forgot the time.

Scarlett was supposed to wait at the parking lot that was nearby the coast you were at. You wanted to pick her up there to lead her to that perfect spot that you found. To be honest the parking lot kinda looked scary since it was in the middle of nowhere or at least it seemed like it.

At least it wasn't dark... Not yet, but the sunset would happen soon which was also part of your plan.

As fast as you could you ran down the path that led to Scarlett, hoping she wasn't too freaked out.

Almost tripping you eventually arrived at the parking lot, completely out of breath. You already spotted the gorgeous blonde near her car when you got there.

"Scarlett!" You called for her.

You could tell she was kind of relieved to see you. Panting you came to a stop in front of her.

"I... I am so so sorry... I wanted to pick you up on time... I.. I hope you didn't freak out or..."

You were interrupted by her pulling you closer and giving you a short kiss on the cheek.