Natasha - Natalie Rushman

You're Tony's younger sister and after something bad happened to you you barely talk and always seem like you're tired of living. That's until some woman calling herself Natalie Rushman comes in and everything changes.

Warning: mentions of sexual abuse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like a doll you were sitting at the table with some tea and breakfast. All of it untouched. You didn't feel like eating... again. Seeing food already made your stomach twist like you were going to throw up. You gulped and slowly pushed it away.

You were currently in Tony's gym where he was doing some boxing rounds with Happy and since Tony wanted you to stay in the same room as him at all times he made sure you had a proper table and chair to sit and eat.

It's just how protective he was especially after what happened. All of it started when he was kidnapped and you were without him giving his enemies the opportunity to strike.

Flashback:

It was late in the night when you were sitting in Tony's lab surrounding yourself with everything that's connected to him. You were worried as hell when you heard something happened on his trip and you hoped that he'd come back to you soon. You missed your older brother even though he could be annoying as hell sometimes. Well at least you weren't completely alone with your feelings. You also had Pepper who was just as worried as you. Together you'd follow whatever the news said or what Rhodey would tell you whenever he called to give you an update.

Though this one night you were practically alone since Pepper had something important to do that couldn't wait and Rhodey just wouldn't answer his phone whenever you tried to call him.

You were currently in Tony's lab again trying to build something on your own. You weren't nearly as good as your brother in these things but you knew enough to create stuff on your own. Just nothing that would make you earn billions of dollars.

As you fumbled with some small pieces of metal absentminded there was suddenly some noise coming from outside, as if something shattered into pieces. Immediately you looked up in confusion. You were completely silent listening to hear if there was more. But there was nothing until...

A hand grabbed you from behind trying to cover your mouth. But your body reacted quickly wrenching free of whoever attacked you like that. Turning around you realized it was a black hooded man. It has to be a man judging by his stature. How did he get in here? Only a handful of people had access to this room, the one's closest to Tony.

But since he was already here and since you didn't hear him come in he must've been hiding here before you even came down here. But how? Why?

You had no time to think about it because the man was about to grab you again.

"No! Stay away!" You said loudly backing away from him.

Suddenly another pair of hands grabbed you covering your mouth and nose with some cloth and that's when everything was just a blur. You somehow realized what was happening to you but at the same time it felt like dreaming... like it wasn't real.

The men shouted things at each other throwing your body on that sofa that was in Tony's lab. At least it looked like that. You wanted to scream but your body refused. It wasn't moving a muscle no matter how hard you tried.