Natasha - Galaga

You're the agent (fem) that plays Galaga during the "Find Loki and the Tesseract" mission and Natasha feels the need to punish you for that. (warning: sexual content)

🕷

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I walked to my little cabin to get some rest. My cheeks were still flushed from embarrassment.

I was supposed to help find Loki with the tracking device of the Helicarrier but after many hours and days already it got a little exhausting which is why I couldn't help the urge to play a few games on the PC. Usually no one would notice anyways and it's not like I wouldn't get back to work after a few minutes. But today it was different. Fury, Hill, Captain America, Banner, Thor and of course Mr. Stark and Agent Romanoff were all in the same room talking about their next steps. That's when it happened, Mr. Stark called me out in front of everyone but it was Agent Romanoffs gaze that made me feel totally nervous. I was definitely in for some punishment tonight. 

Romanoff and met a lot in the training section both on the Helicarrier but also in the past in SHIELDs headquarters. We got into a conversation from time to time, some small talk but over time that turned into a bit more. We helped each other with our training no matter if it was shooting or hand to hand combat. She made me a better fighter for sure. At some point we got a little closer, talked about a bit more private things. Well she was closed off nonetheless. But she'd show glimpses of another side of her. There was this one afternoon when Romanoff seemed a little shaken up about something and was shooting at the targets like made, always hitting the bullseye. Though I have noticed how stressed she was and brought up the courage to talk to her. Agent Romanoff didn't want to talk about it first and instead had me do a very intense training session with her. But afterwards she'd reveal she was missing someone from her past who was like family to her. That's all information I got. It was enough though. It took some time to convince her but eventually she agreed to have a few drinks with me up in my room as it was where I had my beer. So we were drinking and one beer turned into several. There was this tension between us and eventually... Her lips were already on me while her hands explored my body and we ended up having a very heated night. 

From then on it happened more often. Of course it remained a secret. No one was allowed to know about it which made it a little more exciting to be honest.

Suddenly the door to my cabin opened and the redhead stepped inside without even asking. She closed the door and I sat straight up in my bed.

"Good, you're already in the right place. What were you thinking? Playing a silly game while we're on a dangerous mission. A mission that we can not fail or it might affect the safety of the whole world! I can't let that one slip."

I swallowed and felt my hands trembling a little both from being nervous but also from being excited.

"You will do exactly as I say, understood?"

I nodded and bit my lip as I saw her expression getting a little more serious.

"I couldn't hear you." she said in a very quiet but serious voice.

"Yes, I will obey you." I said.

"Good girl." she cooed 

With her index finger she signaled me to come closer to her which I did without hesitation. I stood right in front of her now.

"Take of your clothes. Every single piece of it." she demanded.

I obeyed starting to take of my shirt, then my bra. I took of my boots and then my pants and socks and underwear. Being completely naked now I could feel her gorgeous green eyes taking me in.

The hint of a smile showed on her lips as she took something from her belt and stepped even closer to me. 

"Look at your beauty and it's all mine." She whispered while taking my right breast in her hand squeezing gently before letting go again and revealing a blindfold in her other hand.

"You're up for this right?"

I smiled because no matter what Romanoff would always ask for my permission anyways, making sure I was okay with things and caring for me even while playing those games. I nodded and with that she covered my eyes wrapping the blindfold around my head.

I felt her warm hands on my cheeks as she pressed a heated kiss onto my lips biting my lip gently before pulling away again.

"Get down on all four, princess." 

Without seeing a thing I slowly got down just the way she wanted me to be. I could feel her hands on me as she adjusted my position a little to her liking. There was a noise filling the room. It sounded like a belt being opened and pulled out of the pants. I swallowed and knew what was about to come as it wouldn't be the first time at all. Just this time I couldn't see and watch. I felt her presence but wasn't sure when things would happen and what she might plan. 

"The last number of your high score was a 5 so that's how many blows I'll give you." She explained and didn't wait for a reaction!

I groaned when the belt hit my ass. Romanoff knew exactly how much strength to use. It hurt but not too much. It was just the amount of pain that made the whole thing exciting still.

"One."

"Two."

.

.

She kept counting and slapping me until she reached five. I felt my breasts moving with each blow and I kind of imagined her watching me. 

I felt her warm hand stroke the spot she kept hitting and her soft lips pressed a kiss to it over and over again while her other hand was already rubbing my clit making me moan at the touch.

"Look at how wet you are for me." 

Her voice sounded so hot to me. Just the way she said it with the deep tone... Her tongue was on me quickly and today she wouldn't be slow about it at all, making me want her more and more like I was crazy! I did my best to not uncontrollably moan which was very hard though.

It was just when I was about to reach my climax that Agent Romanoff stopped everything she was doing and suddenly I felt very cold when there was no contact between us anymore.

"This is still punishment, not pleasure. I have an important meeting in a few with Fury. But I'll be back here after." She took the blindfold off of me looking straight into my eyes, "When I'm back I'll take all the time in the world to turn this into real pleasure. If I catch you touching yourself while I'm gone we'll be back to square one though. It's your choice, love..."

I felt a tingling feeling inside my stomach at her nickname for me. She never called me "love" before.

Agent Romanoff bent down to kiss my lips.

"See you in a minute."

With that she left the room and I was still on the floor trying to comprehend what had just happened. 

🕷

There will be a part 2 of this. I haven't written smut for quite a while so will have to get back used to it honestly haha. Also if you're wondering why we're referring to Nat with Agent Romanoff still and not her first name then you will find out in the next part as it is going to be a topic there.