Scarlett - Knight in Shining Armor

You happen to save Scarletts daughter and eventually you two get close.

It was a peaceful Sunday evening when you walked along the streets taking in the good weather as sunlight softly warmed your skin.

A smile rested on your lips the whole time. You loved this. Not to many people outside and just the little things to enjoy.

You were just on your way home and about to cross a street when the traffic lights turned red and you had to wait.

That's when you got nervous a bit. On the other side were people also waiting for the lights to turn green again. You hated this. You hated the feeling of these people watching you. Looking you up and down and probably judging your looks.

It was only for a mere second when you looked up. Actually wanting to check on the traffic lights you noticed a blonde woman standing right there with what you assumed was her daughter.

You looked away immediately only to glance back at them a second later. The woman was beautiful. That black pants and the simple grey sweater looked very good on her along with her sunglasses and her short hair.

Even the little girl beside her looked cute in her little dark blue summer dress with a grey jacket above. The blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail as far as you were able to see.

Your gaze landed on the traffic lights again. Still red. How long does it take...

That's when it turned green and you started to cross the streets. Well... You were just about to cross it just like the other two women as something unexpected happened.

A man ran towards the woman's daughter from behind and without hesitation grabbed her, picked her up, and tried to run away with her.

"Ah?! Mommy?!" The girl screamed.

Your heart pounded against your chest and everything that happened now hapoened fast and without you thinking.

Reacting to what's happening you ran forward blocking the man's path.

"Stop! Let the girl go!" You shouted and grabbed him trying to make him let go of the girl.

It felt like wrestling for the girl for a moment and you were actually able to loosen his grip on her as you felt a sudden pain in your stomach.

You looked down only to see the red stained blade in the man's hand pulling out of your body. He stabbed you. Where did the knife come from?

Obviously realizing his plan went south the man took off running down the street before someone could cuff him up.

Meanwhile you turned your attention to the girl who still had tears in her eyes. Out of reaction and because you were closest to her she wanted to press her face into your side when she noticed the red liquid coming out of you.

"Are you alright?" you asked.

"You're hurt" The girl stated worried.

You heard another voice speaking up. It was the mother. But you didn't hear a word since your heart was pounding so much it was all you could feel. Your legs started getting week and you soon felt the cool pavement as your body sank to the ground. Your vision was blurry until it turned completely dark.

-

Some beeping sound filled your ears when you slowly woke up. Trying to open your eyes was a mistake since the light was way to bright. Where were you?

Trying again you cautiously opened your eyes. It still felt hard like your eyelids were way to heavy. But eventually you managed to open them and it took a couple of minutes until you adjusted to the lights.