Scarlett - The Comic Shop

You are in a comic shop when something unexpected happens.

-

Today was the day you've been waiting for so long. The newest Black Widow comic would come out and of course you'd head to your nearest comic shop to go and buy it. It's supposed to be a special issue preparing the upcoming movie about your favorite Avenger but also there will be some merch in addition to it. Like a keychain, a shirt and funkos. It didn't matter to you. Everything that had Natasha's face on it would soon be in your possession.

A huge smile plastered your face as you entered the cozy store and already spotted what your heart desired in the Marvel corner. Your eyes widened at all the merch that was offered there. You could actually feel your heart break realizing that you wouldn't have enough money for it all.

After taking what you wanted and holding on to it tight so no one else could take it away from you, you still rummaged through the shelves to try and find something that might be cheap enough for you to buy as well.

At some point the bell above the door rang telling everyone that someone entered the shop. But you didn't look up from where you were. You just continued what you were doing.

But then... Someone tapped you on the shoulder and when you turned around, you immediately dropped the items you were holding in shock and your eyes widened, mouth slightly opened.

It's.. It's Scarlett Johansson!

She smiled at you which made your heart melt.

What the hell was she doing here?

You watched silently, still in shock, as she bend down to pick up the comics and merch and were about to buy and handed them back to you.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that... I just saw you here and thought you might be able to help me."

You wanted to say something but for the moment it felt like you couldn't say anything. Words were stuck in your throat.

The Scarlett Johansson just walked in here... In some random comic store and was now asking you for help?!

You blinked a couple of times before you were finally able to do something.

You clutched the items tightly against your chest as you spoke.

"Uh.. Well.. It's alright. I just.. I was just surprised. So... How can I help you?"

I felt myself panic a bit. From up close she was even more beautiful. Her green eyes stood out to me the most. I just couldn't stop looking her in the eyes.

"I'm supposed to visit a couple of fans, children, in the hospital and I wanted to buy some gifts for them. So I could use some help to find the right gifts."

Scarlett Johansson wanted you to help her find merch as gifts for poor children in the hospital. Your eyes literally shone when you looked at her. She was the cutest and most loveable woman in the world! She had such a good heart, it made yours melt even more.

"Of course I can help you. I hope so!"

She smiled at me again and so we started rummaging through the shelves together picking out little gifts for the children.

It took some while and every now and then our hands or arms would slightly touch giving me goosebumps. But when we were finished it didn't end quite yet.

Outside in front of the shop, both of us with shopping bags in our hands Scarlett turned towards me. You thought she was just going to thank you but what happened wasn't something you expected.