Soft Jedi Knight - Anakin (Fluff)

I'm about to spam this book with fics because Tumblr's being really fat and I want all my old fics to be here incase anything happens to my account on there!

•–•

I sighed contently, nuzzling my forehead into Anakin's. After being in battles, earning wounds, getting kidnapped, me and Anakin finally got a day off of our Jedi duties. Technically me, Anakin, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan all did, but Anakin and I spent ours intertwined on our bed. Anakin and I's hair was tangled together as if our bodies truley couldn't be apart. My forehead rested gently against Anakin's, taking in his musk scent as our eyelashes were touching. We'd become one, one person filled to the brim with endless bliss. If humans didn't have to be productive to survive, our entangled bodies would've stayed as we were now forever. And of course human needs would be the thing to part our bodies everyday.

I was the first out of us two to break the silent bliss. "I'm hungry, Ani," I whined. A short hum left Anakin's throat, basically telling me to "shut up and stay here before I suffocate you with kisses" which made me want to continue with my onslaught of complaints. I squirmed in Anakin's arms, throwing a fake tantrum. Anakin groaned out and muttered an "up."

I stood up and watched Anakin flatten out his hair, rolling off of the bed. I already missed the comfort of it, wishing I had just stayed in Anakin's arms and never acknowledged the grumble in my stomach. Anakin stood up, his sweatpants clinging to his v-line, his abs clenching as he streched himself out. Now was my favorite part of days off, getting man-handled by Anakin. He towered over me, looking down at my short body, his shirt covering my body to my thighs. He planted his hands on my ass and commanded, "jump." So I did, wrapping my legs around his waist and draping my arms around his neck. I hung off of him like a koala bear, a giddy grin plastered on my face.

Anakin walked up to the kitchen, one hand under my ass, the other petting my hair, twirling it around his thick fingers. "Whatcha wanna eat, Angel?" Anakin asked, setting me on the kitchen counter. I ruffled his hair around as he rubbed my waist lovingly. "Mac and cheese," I responded, smiling with my teeth. Anakin laughed and shook his head, "You always want mac and cheese." I nodded, kissing him on the nose.

I watched Anakin cook while I sat on the counter looking, as he would say, "pretty for him". He was always a sweetheart when it came to our days off, never letting me do much work, always having me lounge around. He loved when I stayed still for him, not moving. It gave him time to admire me, study the curves of my body, study every inch of my hair, trace my face with his feathery fingertips. He loved me more than anything in the universe and he knew I felt the same. I'd lose focus during Jedi Council meetings while staring into his soft blue irises, my mind wandering into thoughts of his soft pink lips against mine, our mouths perfectly in sync. Anakin was my everything, the only person that would hold my hand to his heart no matter the circumstances.

"I'm not feeding you the mac and cheese this time," Anakin stated, giving me a serious look. I stuck out my bottom lip and whined, feeling nothing but the need to be babied on this very day. "You heard me, Princess." His stern voice made me giggle.

"Will you at least give me kisses after we eat?" I asked. Anakin stirred the wooden spoon around in the pot before taking it out and setting it on the counter next to me. He grabbed my face gently, resting his forehead on mine. "Of course, my sweet. More kisses than you could imagine. Not a skin on your pretty little body will be untouched by my lips." I gazed at him, his words seeping into my skin, making me warm up with glee. Anakin always had a way to make me melt. "I would love that," I replied, sweetly kissing Anakin on the lips, a soft loving kiss fogging our minds from anything else but eachother. I never would love a man more in my entire existance than Anakin Skywalker, my soft Jedi Knight.