NNN - Anakin (Smut)

(If Anakin participated in No Nut November.)

  I stared up at Anakin. By the look on his face, he was between feeling pissed and excited. I had a huge smirk on my face and my mouth was inches away from Anakin's member, my tongue out for him it view.

  "Y/n.. I already told you, I'm not gonna cum," Anakin warned, his movements not matching his words as he thrust up into my hand.

"You say that, but you're so desperate to be pleasured," I said in a seductive tone. It was already halfway through November and Anakin had been strong, but whenever we were in bed, I'd make him feel weak and then when he begged me to stop, I did and he would let out a strangled cry. I knew he was getting to the point where he wanted to turn his "stop"s into "more"s.

"Cause I want to cum all over that gorgeous face of yours. But you know what month it is though, I can't," he said, letting out a groan afterwards. I stroked him gently, slowly licking his tip, staring him directly in his eyes.

Anakin hummed. "You're a naughty little girl, aren't you?" he asked. I giggled and kissed his tip, nodding. He growled and thrusted up, his member touching my lips again. "I want your lips around me so badly."

I licked a stripe onto his member, smiling after. A moan fell from Anakin's lips. I stroked him at a torturously slow pace, watching his eyebrows knit together as he stared at me.

  "Please, Babygirl," he begged, and bit his lip.

  "Please what?"

  Anakin gripped the wrist of my hand that stroked his shaft and stared at me with lust-filled eyes. "Please let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours. I wanna cum so badly."

  He must've not expected me to actually listen to him cause when I finally wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock, he let out a large gasp followed by a groan and I felt precum leak onto my tongue.

  I bobbed my head along him in a slow pace, staring up at him. He looked so hot, his face flushed and his lips slightly parted as he let noises of pleasure escape him.

  His flesh hand gripped my hair and experimentally shoved my head all the way down as my nose hit his pelvis. I gagged on him, earning a chuckle.

  "You're so good at taking my fat cock, aren't you? Such a good girl," Anakin praised moving my mouth along him in a faster pace.

  He bit his lip, making my legs feel weaker than they already were. His blue eyes were clouded as I pleasured him with my mouth.

  I felt him twitch in my mouth. "God, I'm close Princess."

  I took him out of my mouth, but kept it open with my tongue out, pumping his shaft faster every time a moan slipped from him. Soon enough, he climaxed, his cum shooting onto my tongue and lips.

  Anakin caught his breath before gazing up at me with half-lidded eyes. A smirk grew on his face at the sight of me.

  "You look so pretty with my cum covering your face," he cooed, petting my hair. "Swallow."

  I did as he said and stuffed his dick back into his sweatpants while swallowing his seed. I sat on his lap and smiled widely.

  "You lost," I told him, caressing his face.

  "You have cum on your nose," Anakin replied with a smirk, watching me blush red.

  (Sorry about this being a short one, I just thought I'd update :) )