Where Are Your Manners? - Anakin (Smut)

Summary: You found your way into trouble, loving Anakin. And the trouble you found tonight came in the form of his endless need to know you were only his.

Warnings: NSFW, mentioned long hair!reader, jealous!Anakin, choking, degrading, possessive!Anakin, maybe exhibitionism???, p in v, no protection whatsoever!!

•--•

Maybe you could blame Senator Amidala for this. You could blame the generous Senator and her even more generous friend, Senator Organa, for where you were. Well, where you were and where you were going to be in a half-an-hour.

You had objected at first, telling her that you were grateful for the kind offer, but Senator Amidala didn't seem to take no-thank-yous when it came to you.

"And come in gala-appropriate clothing. I will send you a dress, I just ask that you unwind from your duties for an evening. It's the least I can do after you've helped me for so long."

You tried to deny her offer, but when she slipped in the deal for a suit to be sent to you as well, perfectly fit for a certain tall Jedi, you let her offer break down the walls of your mind. You knew you shouldn't indulge in something like that, but it seems like you couldn't push her outstretched hand back. Especially when she cleared it with the council.

That's why you were here, in a dress that pressed snug to your skin, beautiful blue satin like the color of Anakin's lightsaber. And through his eyes, you were equally as hot as the blade. He had changed in the bedroom of your shared apartment, a crisp suit that reflected your dress.

Anakin knocked at the bathroom door respectively, waiting for your quiet "come in" before pushing the door open. You fixed the wide straps on your shoulders, moving them to where you thought they flattered your shoulders most before connecting eyes with your boyfriend. Though, it wasn't as much connecting as it was watching him internally outline your figure. Maybe it was the squeeze along your waist to the tops of your hips that made his gaze start to burn, or it was the way that the dress stopped accentuating your figure, flowing off the curve of your hips and pooling at the ground.

You watched his chest rise and fall, a stray hair slipping onto his forehead and tickling the scar over his eyebrow.

"Maker, how did I ever get so lucky," the jedi muttered, finally walking towards you with a plod to his steps, as if he was walking through swamp muck trying to get to you.

You smiled, cheeks heating with how his words nipped at your neck, the same as he wanted to so badly.

Anakin's hands fell to your waist, laying on a gentle touch that didn't seem like it came from him. Everything with Anakin was rough, he liked to admire through his fingertips, enjoying pulling and pushing. But in quiet moment, tender moment like these, he touched you with a softness that left you swooning for weeks.

You watched him through the reflection of your bodies, and he soon looked up to meet your stare. You smiled bashfully, his blue eyes melting you as he let his hands roam to your stomach, pulling you softly into him in Anakin fashion.

"I don't think I want to leave," Anakin spoke, moving your hair to kiss the skin behind your ear softly, "I think we should just stay here."

You teased, "Now why should we do that, Ani? You know, Senator Amidala has gone a long way convincing me to attend, it would be rude to bail so suddenly."

Anakin's forehead pressed to the side of your temple, lips close enough to your ears to head the tiniest of breaths from him.

"You look too good to leave. Just wanna bend you over and fuck the daylights out of you," he whispered, words sinking to the pit of your stomach and heating your core.