The Light Casting Beauty - Anakin (Smut)

Summary: Anakin loves his girl beyond what a Jedi's love should reach. She doesn't love herself though. Sounds like it's time to show her how much he really does love her.

Warnings: porn without plot, established relationship, oral (f!recieving), mmm hand kink, insecure reader

•--•

He drank in your features, the blinds shedding the sunset onto your face. Your eyebrows relaxed as light beads of sweat clung to them, hair disheveled, laying against the navy blue blankets in messy swirls. A strip of light cast across your eyes, highlighting thick eyelashes and the deep color of your eyes, crystalizing right in front of him. Your nose, shading the left side of your face as the contour of it was revealed by the breaching of orange light. Your lips, glistening with saliva after he had kissed you endlessly moments before. Your face looked much younger now in the moment, glowing like a lantern through the night.

And your body, your skin glistening as his eyes scanned over you. You were perfect, a model in his eyes, sculpted to perfection. Light shed over your collarbone, highlighting the dip in your skin as you inhaled, then exhaled. Your boobs, the trim of the blinds just missing your nipples, hardened and perky. He touched you, making sure you were real again. His eyes scanned over your stomach, trailing his fingertips over the skin. He saw your skin in an orange hue, half of your belly button and the one side of your waist. Another, highlighting your pelvis, where your thighs barely began.

Then your mound, the slit of it hardly visible as your spread thigh took all the glory in the light. His hand squeeze the inner skin. The blinds stopped highlighting any more of your body as the lines of light ceased. His hands carried back up to your breasts, squeezing them in his hands softly.

"Ani," you breathed as he kneaded them like a lothcat. You had felt embarrassed at the moment - not that he was touching you, but that you were so exposed after feeling so insecure.

He leaned down, lips touching the skin between your boobs. You watched him with wonder. Pulling back, he did it again, laying a trail of kisses on the valley before pulling back and looking at you.

"You're so perfect, Y/n, your face, your body, your boobs, your ass, your everything. There is no one in this galaxy that could compete with you and your beauty. Inside and out."

You blushed at his words. Even as you were both fully naked, clothes discarded to the sides of the beds, you felt so flustered at his words. You'd been under him multiple times, some of them so shameless you didn't even believe any of it was real, but it all was, and it all was by the same man that you still seemed to crush over while dating.

You arched your back into him as his rough palms caused friction at your nipples as he squeezed them. Anakin leaned down for his lips to meet yours in something that had stopped being desperate long before this night began. Nothing was desperate tonight, you felt comfortable with slow. Nothing was teasing, nothing was quick, and it all amounted to everything. You needed this, your heart aching to be under him and be loved, for yourself, for your body, for your heart. And Anakin would always do that, cause he always did love you for everything you offered. Your flaws became only pebbles compared to the stones of what they once were because he loved you whether you fixed them or not. All he wanted was for you to be comfortable being you.

You breathed softly against his mouth when he pulled away to take in air before melding his lips to your once again. His hair tickled your face, forehead glossed over with sweat. And pulling away, his eyes opened and they glowed. Blue orbs in the darkening room, so beautiful and full of love.

Anakin let his hands slip down to hold your waist, keeping eye contact with you, "Every day you continue to breathe, I will love you with all of my heart. Y/n, you are something special. Your body deserves to be worshipped. Nobody's perfect, but if anybody could defy that saying, it would be you, my love."