Secret Weapon - Anakin (Smut)

I struggled against my restraints, groaning out in frustration. Obi-Wan Kenobi always ruined my plans, I could never succeed. I felt like more of a disappointment to the Count than General Grievous was. If I even returned to see the light of day, Dooku would shame me and make me look back at it for months.

  "General L/n," a deep voice echoed through the metal halls. We looked to be on some type of ship, but it looked oddly destroyed.

  "That is my title, and who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" I asked.

  The stomp of boots stopped in front of my cell, only letting me see the side profile of a man. "Anakin Skywalker," the deep voice responded.

  I smirked. "So you're the one that always causes Grievous trouble. I like you," I praised.

  "Why would you, Separatist scum?"

  "The Separatists are assholes and deserve what they get," I replied, almost spitting my words. I did genuinely hate being on their side, but feat withheld me from leaving.

  Anakin turned to look at me, his blue eyes glowing in the dim-lit hallway. I knew he could see me perfectly, a brighter light shown down on me.

  "Then why do you work for them. Why don't you join our side of the fight, a powerful force user like you would be appreciated," he said, teasingly waving my lightsaber in the air before throwing it aside.

  "Because if Count Dooku ever found me, I'd be dead before I could even explain myself. And he would find me," I explained. "Plus, that would require me to give up all of the information I had, and I swore that as long as I served for them, I wouldn't tell anyone their secrets. Their weapon plans."

Anakin stepped into my cell and walked over to my restrained figure, towering over me like some sort of beast. His eyes bore into my skin, piercing it with hatred.

"If you're not on their side, what's the point of keeping their secrets in?" Anakin asked, playing with a strand of my hair while glaring down at me.

"Their secrets are clever and if the Jedi were clever, they'd be able to figure out what the weapon they're building is," I smirked, licking my lips, watching Anakin's face crinkle with anger.

  Anakin stopped all of his movements at that point and trapped my eyes in his paralyzing ones. He stared down at me like I was his prey, his next meal. I felt oddly small while in front of him, at the same time helpless. I hated feeling this way. Anakin grabbed my face and moved closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"You're gonna be a good girl and tell me, alright?" he demanded aggressively. The way he talked to me sent heat to my core.

I tried to talk back to him, but all that came out was a helpless whimper. He had me hypnotized with his eyes and words. A deep chuckle escaped Anakin's perfectly pink lips.

"Cat got your tongue, darling? I can sense your weakness, I make you vulnerable, don't I?" he asked, placing a kiss on my jawline. "What do you want me to do to you? How can I get you to tell me this information you speak of?"

I cleared my throat, regaining my words. "Untie me, I'll.. I'll tell you ev-" Anakin gripped my hips tightly, making me gasp, "everything."

A smirk was flashed at me as I was untied. I was finally free, but as soon as I noticed that, I was immediately shoved against the wall again. Anakin's lips connected with mine in a needy, wet kiss. I let out a moan, breaking the kiss when Anakin gripped my ass. Anakin stared at me like a predator.

"I want you," he said, thrusting his hips against mine, making me bite my lip in a hope to suppress noises that begged to be let out.

"I-I'll tell you anything you want to hear, just please fuck me," I begged, gripping Anakin's Jedi robes with the wish to see them scattered on the floor.

Anakin's hands roamed my body, removing any bit of clothing that covered me from him. Anakin then turned me around and slammed me against the cold wall, hands gripping my ass tightly. His lips moved against my neck and shoulder, leaving hickeys and bruises.

I felt his warmth disappear as I heard rustling. When everything went silent, Anakin finally returned, his skin warm against mine as he pinned my hands beside my head. I couldn't see his body, but I knew it was incredible just by the feeling of his v-line pressed against my bare ass.

  Anakin rubbed his member against my wet folds, gathering slick before thrusting into me, stretching me out incredibly. I let out a whimper, trying to adjust to the size of Anakin's length.

  When I finally felt pleasure start to replace the discomfort, I wiggled my hips. Anakin took this sign immediately and pulled out, pushing back in slowly. I moaned and pushed myself against Anakin, making him chuckle deeply. Anakin sped up his pace, his large cock making my legs wanna give out.

  "You-You're the secret weapon they're b-building. Palpatine want to be-befriend you and turn you to the dark side. Th-e Chancellor is Darth S-Sidious," I explained, backing my hips into Anakin whenever he'd thrust into me.

  Anakin gripped onto my h/c hair with his metal hand as he pounded into me, collecting information that I tried to withhold from him just minutes ago. After I said all he needed to know, his other hand gripped my mouth, shutting me up.

  The sound of skin slapping echoed off the walls along with my moans. Whenever I felt the need to be closer to the man that fucked into me at an inhumane speed, I would back my hips against Anakin's, making him grunt out and pull my hair harder. Soon enough, my walls were tightening around him, my climax approaching.

  Anakin groaned, "Cum all over my fat cock. Be a good little girl and cum for me."

  I bit my lip, my walls tightening more as I tried so hard to hold in a scream that wanted to rip through my throat. But, what I tried failed. A scream of Anakin's name echoed from my vocals and Anakin pulled on my hair, his hot seed filled me, making my legs shake in pleasure.

  Anakin pulled out and I collapsed on my knees, drained of all the energy I ever had. I could feel Anakin smirking while he stared at my disheveled body.

  "Change your mind about staying on the Dark Side?" Anakin asked, gathering his clothes and putting them on.

  I nodded my head. Anakin took his Jedi cloak and fit it on me and wrapped my body in it before picking me up and taking me out of the what seemed to be destroyed starship and onto an actual running starship.

  I drifted off in his arms, feeling weak but oddly happy at the gentleness that Anakin Skywalker had shown me after fucking my brains out. I smiled to myself, losing consciousness as I was placed down in a, what seemed to be, bed.

•--•

I hope this was good, I try to update this book as much as my other cause I know much more people read this one :)