Cliff Hanger - Anakin (Smut)

Your POV

"You can't keep doing this!" Anakin yelled, watching you dangle over the canyon-like valley, your small fingers clutching the rocky edge, trying to stay calm as you felt your strength being drained from yourself. Of course you were the one that ended up in this situation.

One slip of your foot and you were seconds from falling to your death. You had known how to land, but sometimes you still panicked when required to. It was a worrisome thing to perform; a simple landing that was hiding the fact you had almost become a perfect pancake.

Especially on the Geonosian rock, you'd be flat and cooked immediately.

"A-Anakin, help.." you said, your left hand slowly loosening without your control. This was it, if you didn't save yourself you were a complete goner.

Your struggling must've alerted your partner. Anakin's dazzling blue eyes went wide as he rushed forward to grab your hands, taking them into his own. Using the force as an aid when pulling you from your sticky situation helped with the lift. Though he could lift you normally, I think the panicked nature he had also been sucked into changed that.

His once crouching form quickly turned into a stand. A little too fast though. You got up with the help of the force, but his movements sent you barreling into Anakin. Knocking him off of his feet and on his back, you stared down at him with flushed cheeks.

"When I was little, I really wanted to do rock climbing. But I don't think I want to anymore," you said with a soft laugh.

Anakin shook his head with the same laughter, lifting his hips to get you off.

You took the hint and rolled off of him, letting him stand up. He brushed himself off and then held out his hand politely. You locked your fingers with his and he pulled you up more slowly this time, begging you didn't lose your footing and land on him to regain it.

"I think we should get home, it's been a long day," Anakin said, still holding your hand tightly in his as he started towards the transport ship you flew here.

"Thank the maker.."

•--•
The moment you made it home, you were truly ready for bed and to just cuddle up to Anakin in soft sheets. You had taken a nap on the ship, but the hard co-pilot's chair did you no favor. It only hurt your back more.

In your bedroom, Anakin flopped down on the double bed, looking tired as well. It was 23h00, late when you had finally gotten home. The stars were bright in the sky, twinkling in the sky to remind you that you weren't on Geonosis anymore.

You laid down next to Anakin, breathing contently. You'd give anything to lay next to him every night. Not just when he was home. But every single night you both breathed.

  "You need to be more careful out there, do you hear me? You could've died, Y/n," he said to you, laying the left side of his face on the pillow so he could look at you. His eyes were like marbles; they were sharp and they were tough. But in that moment they almost seemed... glossy. Like he would cry if you didn't hear his plea.

You laid the side of your face on your pillow too, looking at him with a smile of reassurance. You didn't want to make mistakes like that, you placed that knowing in the gesture of tracing his jawline with your left hand.

  "I know, Darling. I couldn't help that I slipped."

  "I told you that the wind was strong today. You didn't listen," he said, sounding slightly disappointed. "I'm thinking about starting to carry you every damn place you go, it would keep you safe."

"I think that's a ridiculous solution," you muttered, "Would you get bored of carrying me all the time? That'd have to get tiring."

Anakin smirked at you, wearing a mischievous face in the dim lighting. He moved his face closer to yours, "It wouldn't. I'd be able to get close to you all the time."

  "Hmmm, then maybe you should get closer," you replied, swinging your leg over his hip and straddling him, holding yourself up with two hands next to his head, your face mere inches from his own.

  Anakin licked his lips, peeking a pink tongue out of his mouth. He reached up to nips are your lips. Your cheeks turned red from that, encouraging him to finally press his soft lips to yours.

  You smiled and let out a quiet moan into the kiss, not expecting his sudden action. You felt him smirking into the kiss, his hands trailing up and down your body, tracing every curve before stopping at your waist. He gripped it, suddenly flipping both of you over, your arms wrapping around his neck as to not break out the kiss.

  But, Anakin still pulled away, slightly out of breath. He started to mess with your jedi robes, eventually pulling them off along with your pants, leaving you in a bra and panties.

  Anakin bit his lip, his blue eyes scanning your body, his hands traveling to my back, unclipping your bra skillfully.

  He pulled your bra off and then started to rub, pinch, kiss and suck at my nipples, getting soft moans of neediness out of you.

"Mmm, so responsive," he moaned, gripping your breast getting a slightly louder moan out of you.

  Then, there was a stop and he got off the bed, pulling every bit of clothing he had on, except boxers which withheld a dangerous monster. You giggled as he crawled back over you.

  "What's so funny, princess?" Anakin asked, hooking his finger around the hem of your panties.

  "You're so hard for me, Master."

  A low growl was emitted from his throat. "It's you're fault for being so naughty and loud. How about I fuck the brains out of you, who'll be laughing then princess?" Anakin said, getting closer to your ear with every word. He nibbled on your ear lobe slightly.

  You bit your lip and whimpered, rubbing your thighs together. Anakin noticed that.

"Answer. Me."

"You! You'll b-be laughing," you said, a whimper following as he kissed you passionately but quickly.

  He pushed your legs apart, then pulled down your panties, throwing them to a random part of your shared bedroom.

  You reached your hands out to pull down his boxers, but then he grabbed your hands, pinning them above your head.

  "Keep them there," Anakin said, using the force to keep them above your head while he pulled down his boxers, his painfully erect member springing free.

  You blushed, feeling his tip rub teasingly through your wet slit. Anakin let out a low laugh, then pushed into you with no mercy. He didn't move, letting you adjust. This wasn't the first time you'd done this, but you still can't handle his length.

  After a minute or so, the discomfort soon turned into a jolt of pleasure rushing through your body.

  Anakin immediately knew that you were ready, your body trembling once or twice. He pulled out almost all the way before thrusting back in roughly, making a whimper falling from your lips.

  That whimper must've flipped a switch in his brain. Anakin started thrusting in a inhumane speed, not caring about the cries that were emitted from you. He groaned and growled, his face stuffed in your neck.

  "You're such a g-good girl taking my cock like this," Anakin muttered, biting on the sweet spot of your neck.

  You needed something to hold on to, so you grabbed onto his shoulders, your nails scratching them up like a cat would a carpet. All he did was groan at the feeling.
  "I'm gonna cu-- Ani!" you screamed as you felt your legs tremble restlessly.

  Anakin thrust 3 more times before pulling out and letting his seed spit out onto your stomach.
  He fell back onto the bed next to you, sweating and panting.

  "I love you Princess."

  "I love you too Anakin."

  You fell asleep against his chest, his arm around my shoulders.

------

I tried my best, I hope y'all like it.

(Also,, this was edited August 17th, 2022. I changed the "I"'s and "Me"'s to "you" "your" etc. It's how I started writing recently and when I came back to add in new sentences at the beginning of the chapter, I just went through and replaced all of that. <3)