Beach Boy - Luke (Fluff)

Warnings; Luke is mischievous boy, fluff, just a lot of Luke and we love that

•–•

It was a boring day at base. Chewie had been roaring my ear off all day after him and Han had an argument. The big teddy bear hadn't left my side at all, following me around while I did the daily storage check. I loved Chewie, I just needed a break in all honesty. But thanks to Leia, my day would be getting much better.

I put my holopad down, done with my tasks for the day. Chewie had gone off to help Han after the smuggler apologized for his attitude. I sighed, happy that I had the rest of the day to do whatever I pleased.

But, I tensed up when I heard boots behind me, walking in my direction. More work was not what I needed right now, at least not today. I turned around, Leia catching my eye. She had a large smile on her face and a bag hung on her arm.

"Y/n, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with Luke, Han, Chewie and I?" she asked, lifting the arm that the bag rested on up.

I thought of my blonde boyfriend - his sunkissed abs soaking up the beautiful sunlight of Yavin. "Sure thing, I'll go get changed," I said, those thoughts enough for me to agree.

"Come back here when you're finished!" Leia called to me as I neared the halls that lead to our quarters. I smiled and nodded back at her, continuing to make my way down the hallway.

•–•

I walked into my quarters, seeing Luke pulling up his swim trunks. He opened his arms after adjusting his strings into a bow, beckoning ne to give him a hug. I smirked and accepted the hug, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso while he enveloped me in his warmth.

"Did I miss the show?" I mumbled against his chest, dragging a laugh out of him.

He rubbed my back soothingly. "Don't worry, I'll give you another later my dove. I got out your bathing suit."

I looked up at him with adoring eyes, planting a kiss on his cheek and grabbed my bathing suit from off the table he set it down on. I made a pushing hand motion, silently telling Luke to turn around.

He complied with an annoyed huff, making me bite back a laugh. I undressed myself slowly, waiting for Luke to accidentally turn around. I loved seeing his face redder than ever. I didn't hear or feel his eyes on me so I continued to slip on my maroon colored bathing suit.

"You can turn back around now," I said to the Jedi that had been facing the wall. He turned back around with a giddy smile attached to him.

He snatched his poncho, (my favorite thing to wear at any time of the week) and handed it to me. I slipped it over my head, immediately clinging to Luke as we left to go meet Leia.

•–•

My bare feet dragged along the sand, the grains bending to fit in between my toes. Han and Leia were bickering about who was gonna comb out Chewie fur after this while I watched my legs move in a repetitive motion, Luke's eyes on me.

"We're nearing the beach, Princess," Luke said to me, squeezing my hip. I looked up into his ocean eyes, a toothy smile spreading onto my face. Luke pepper kisses all over my nose, knowing it made me all soft inside.

Even though I was entranced by the attention I was getting, I could still hear the loud complaining. I groaned, rolling my eyes at the two as they perfectly impersonated an elderly couple. "Why doesn't Han do it, it's his Wookie?"

"Look kid, she was the one that wanted to go to the beach in the first place. I'm not combing out clumbs of Wookie fur and sand again!" Han argued back, holding out a hand at Chewie to emphasize his words.

Luke looked to me, then back at Han. "Y'know, you guys could always do it together," he suggested.

Han let out an aggravated huff of breath as he glared daggers into my sand boy. His fuming brown eyes then locked onto Leia. "I'll do it if you promise to help. Chewie's fur tends to break combs so you better hope that you have credits if yours breaks."

I pulled off Luke's poncho, stuffing it in my small bag as we neared the water. The warm sun beat down on the sand, heating it along with our bare feet. I placed my bag down as Leia started to prop up an umbrella and beach blankets.

Luke had other ideas than relaxing as he took my hand, dragging me into an open space. The sand was more soft here. Luke closed his eyes and concentrated on his surrounding. The sand started to rise with the Force, causing my jaw to drop in complete awe. It had been a minute long process but the wait was worth it as he shaped the sand into a heart that floated an inch off the ground.

I pouted my bottom lip as my whole body warmed, maker was I in love with this man. Luke hardly ever used the Force unless it was necessary, making me feel special that he was willing to use it for something as silly as a sand heart. Luke opened his eyes to looked at me with a soft smile, kissing me on the cheek. I grabbed his face before he could pull away and smushed my lips against his in a fervent kiss.

Luke chuckled and held me close as we kissed, his lack of concentration causing the sand heart to drop back into a pile.

I wasn't gonna pull away from the chaste make-out session until I felt my feet being lifted off the ground as Luke's grip on my waist tightened. My eyes widened as our lips disconnected and Luke started to walk towards the ocean, a wide smirk played on him.

"Luke-! Put me down now!" I complained, gripping his shoulders while I begged from his release of my waist. I knew it wasn't gonna happen.

Luke instead put my over his shoulder, his arm holding me in place while his hand laid on my ass. I hit my fists into his back lightly but that only encouraged him on as he started running through the tiny layer of water before jumping in the shallow but deep waters, bringing me with him.

I held my breath as the mischievous Jedi let go of me, letting me bring my head above the surface level. I took a deep breath when I was submerged, looking for Luke. I felt something between my legs before I was lifted into the air again, sitting on Luke's shoulder.

"What the maker!" I yelled, gripping into his golden locks as he laughed at me. His arms went up so he could grip my thighs. "Calm down, I won't drop you anywhere but into the water," he said.

"Oh, that's reassuring," I replied sarcastically. This was gonna be a long day.