Training Session - Anakin (Smut)

Warnings; dom humiliation, degradation, filthy language, doggystyle, Anakin fucks the reader into next week, hair pulling, slight spanking, and other things I probably forgot about :)

•–•

I clashed lightsabers with the chosen one, the sizzling noises more intense. It was as if our sabers were desperately trying to cut into each other. Anakin stared into my soul, blue eyes crisp with electricity. He winked at me, sending my brain tumbling as I pushed his lightsaber away from mine.

He was slow and tantalizing, a smirk playing on his pink lips as he backed me into the wall of the training room. "You're feeding into what the Sith want. They want you scared out of your skin, stop feeding into it," Anakin commanded.

I nodded and side stepped so I didn't hit the wall, though still backing away from Anakin who walked like a predator chasing it's prey. He was about to pounce on me, tear me apart, ravage me like an animal. And I wanted it, I felt the odd feeling in the pit of my stomach that wanted Anakin to stop training me and stuff me like a turkey, same thing he did every night.

Anakin and I were secretly dating, young and in love. Obi-Wan knew, he confronted us about it after examining the way we slipped away during missions when I back talked Anakin and how we randomly disappeared at Senator Amidala's parties. It really hit him when he caught us sharing a peck on the lips after a mission.

But Anakin still pushed me when it came to our training sessions together. He knew it weakened me when he stared at me with such a wolfish look. It taught me how to fight while weak, even though the type of weak I would have to fight with on the battle ground was only a wound, not a throbbing cunt. I honestly believe Anakin just liked seeing how much he can melt me without even grazing a finger over my skin.

"Stop feeding it," Anakin repeated, speeding up his movements towards me. "Don't let them feed off your fear."

I lunged at Anakin, throwing heavy top strike but he parried, unbalancing me slightly. Then came a series of strikes that smacked against my lightsaber, Anakin continuing to freeze me by staring at me with those cold blue glaciers that melted into warm water for me whenever we were alone.

I felt my legs wobble as I blocked Anakin, our lightsabers burning together again, the light illuminating off of them mixing into the air.

"Don't let them feed off your fear, pretty girl. Don't let them into your head. Fight back," Anakin tested me, the name making me flush pink. I put up my mental sheilds, taking a deep breath.

Anakin hummed in approval. "Good girl," he said, making my core dampen and my legs skake again. I tried to breath deeply, but it didn't work. Anakin was breaking me down, trying to see how far I could bend. And boy was I so close to bending.

Anakin pushed my saber off of his and when I attacked, he side stepped and knocked my lazer sword clean out of my hands, knocking my off of my feet. Anakin let out a stiff laughed and hung his saber on his belt, walking over to me in a menacing way. He stopped over my fallen body, watching me rub my ass from the hard fall.

"You did good, Princess. Maybe I was playing with you a bit much," Anakin held out a hand and I took it, letting him pull me up. He gripped my hips and pulled me against him, kissing my lips while gripping my ass.

I kissed him back, savoring his sweet lips that were molded with mine. I felt his semi-hard bulge poking at my hip. Anakin bit my bottom lip, silently asking permission to stick his tongue in my mouth. I granted him access as he tongue wrestled with me, sharing our saliva as if he hasn't french kissed me in years. Massaging his palm into the meat of my ass, Anakin pulled me impossibly closer to him, disconnecting the kiss.

"How about I show you how much I'm proud of you Angel? Hm? Do me a favor and strip for me," Anakin said, gently pushing me off of him so I could undress myself. And that's exactly what I did.

Stepping away from Anakin, I fiddled with my robes, taking each tunic off one by one. Anakin laughed at my struggle, but I knew he would go through the same one later. I finally got down to my bra and started pulled my pants off. Anakin stopped me when I was only in my undergarments. He rubbed his calloused hands up and down the sides of my waist, placing soft kisses along the top of my chest before unclapsing my bra, taking it off to suck my hard nub, palming my other breast.

"Ani.. stop with the teasing, please," I begged, pulling on his light brown locks. Anakin growled at me and ripped my panties off. Gripping my chin harshly, he replied, "I was trying to make this as pleasurable as possible for you, but you know what? Get on your knees, I'll take care of you like the needy girl you are."

I whimpered, getting on my hands and knees in front of him. I would never admit it, but I loved this aggressive side of him, it was like no other. He was rough with me while he was in his aggressive state of mind and I knew that by the end of whatever he was about to pull, my ass would hurt more than it did from falling.

I heard shuffling and clothes dropped before I felt hands at my hips again, pulling my soaking core against Anakin's clothed bulge. "You see what you do to me Babygirl... fuck, I can feel how drenched you are through my boxers, filthy slut," Anakin groan out, landing a hard blow to my ass. I whimpered into the air of the training room.

He bounced my hips against his bulge, letting my clit brush against his throbbing clothed cock. He knew it was making me needier and needier by the second. I let out quiet moans throat my teeth as I chomped down on my bottom lip.

Anakin pulled my hair back till I was almost bending in half. He stared down into my eyes with lust filled ones. "How would you feel if someone saw you like this, a pathetic little slut whining when I'm not even in her? How would you feel? Should I call Obi-Wan in here, make him watch as I fuck your brains out?" I shook my head no. Anakin took my face, squishing my cheeks together as my lips pouted. "Why's that?"

"Becauwse I'm onwy youws," I spoke, my voice sounding like a child as I tried to talk through my scrunched lips.

Anakin smirked. "Good girl, I think you deserve me now," he praised, letting got of my face, letting me lay my head back onto the cold floor of the training room. I heard Anakin pull his boxers off before my hips were pulled down onto his hard cock.

"Fuuuck," I cried into the hand I had clamped over my mouth. Anakin chuckled as he let me adjust to his large size that filled me up.

Anakin wrapped my hair around his hand once before gripping whatever he could grab and tugging lightly. I whimpered into my hand. "Oh? You like that? You like when I do... this?" Another tug to my hair. I whimpered again and nodded, wiggling my hips against him. Anakin groaned and took that as a hint to start fucking me like the sky was falling.

He tugged my hair back, pounding his veiny cock into me, making me moan his name loudly. I thanked the maker that the Jedi made the decision that training room walls were to be noise proof.

"You sound so fucking hot. Such a good girl letting me fuck your tight pussy like this," Anakin groaned, snapping his hips harder into me. The sound of my ass clapping against Anakin's pelvis filled the room, bouncing off the walls along with my loud cries. A mantra of 'Ani' slipped from my lips like a prayer as I felt my stomach clench.

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears welling up at the intense pleasure. "I'm gonna cum, Ani, please let me cum!" I heard Anakin groan.

"Cum for me, my pretty girl, cum all over my fat cock," Anakin spit, speeding his pace, his hand gripping my hips so hard he was probably bruising it. I followed his order, my cunt tightening around him, gripping him like a vice. I let out a long moan, Anakin's name leaving my lips.

I heard a grunt behind me and Anakin's length leaving me empty as hot ropes of cum fell onto my back. When I felt Anakin finish completely, all was heard in the room was heavy breathing.

"That was..."

"...Amazing," Anakin completed my sentence, scooping his cum off my back and feeding it to me. I sucked his finger like a baby, cleaning up the mess Anakin made.

When he finished, I heard him stand up and grab his clothes. "Get dressed and then we can have a bath together in our apartment," he said. I nodded and smiled, standing up with wobbly legs, though it was worth it.