Jedi Master Jealousy - Obi-Wan (Smut-ish)

Warnings; Dominant Obi-Wan, mentions of rough sex, kinda cute at the beginning (to me at least), and probably other things I didn't mention!

•–•

"I'm so nervous to meet your padawan," I said, smiling widely and rubbing my hands together to calm down my shaky body. Obi-Wan and I had been together secretly for a year and I had not yet met the well-known Anakin Skywalker. Obi-Wan often complained about the boy when he came home from a mission. I never had the chance to meet him, seeing as Obi-Wan never knew if he was to be trusted with knowing about our relationship.

Obi-Wan laid a rough, but soothing hand on my shoulder and rubbed. He smiled softly at me through his auburn beard that I love so much. "Don't be, dear one," Obi-Wan said, kissing my forehead delicately.

Obi-Wan took my hand in his and lead me out of our apartment into the hallway, making our way to the elevator. I still felt worried Anakin would not like me, seeing as I was one of Obi-Wan's biggest time consumers. Though, Obi-Wan wouldn't allow Anakin to dislike me since he'd told me he would've quit the Jedi lifestyle for me if I asked, and I too said that same sentence.

•–•

Obi-Wan and I stepped out of the elevator, heading down another hallway that included the door to Anakin's apartment. We stopped in front if it and Obi-Wan punched some numbers into the keypad, unlocking the door.

"Obi-Wan, I was beginning to believe that you weren't coming," a deep male voice said with a laugh. The man that the voice belonged to was Anakin Skywalker. He'd been described physically to me many times by teenage padawans that had small crushes on him. He was tall indeed with wavy brown hair that almost reached his shoulders, blue eyes like the deep ocean and a medium sized scar on his brow-bone leading to his cheek. He wasn't as handsome as Obi-Wan, but I could see what girls were falling for.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes playfully, "I wouldn't miss out on having you meet my girlfriend, now would I?" he asked with a smirk. Obi-Wan was always the type to show me off like I was gold whenever he got the chance to in front of friends he considered family.

Anakin looked at me with a soft expression. I blushed, not knowing what to say. With my mind fogged with adrenaline, I managed an excited, "Hi!"

Anakin bowed his head a bit and smiled at me lightly. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Obi-Wan smiling softly, but his emotions expressed the opposite of happiness, though I couldn't decipher what emotion he was actually feeling.

"I didn't know Obi-Wan was able to pick up such a beautiful woman," Anakin remarked with joking undertones. Though, I don't think Obi-Wan understood the joke. Whatever emotion he was feeling got stronger and it was on the tip of my tongue now.

Then it clicked. The emotion I hadn't been able to put my finger in was jealousy. I didn't believe it, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was jealous. Jealous of his own padawan. This was something that had happened in my dreams before, my dirty fantasties. Obi-Wan getting jealous and pounding into me, making me scream out that I was all his. Only his.

Obi-Wan sent me a warning glare, obviously hearing the loud thoughts that I had only projected to him. He looked back to Anakin, quickly saying, "Sadly, we have more important matters to attend to, though I'll see you tomorrow my young padawan."

Anakin nodded and watched us leave, Obi-Wan leading the way while I followed him like a lost puppy dog. Once we walked out into the hall, a tight grip fell on my wrists, Obi-Wan's big hands dragging me to the elevator.

•–•

"On your knees, little one," Obi-Wan commanded. I nodded eagerly, dropping to my knees as I completely submitted to the broad man that towered over me.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, staring at his handsome face that was now contorted with frustration. He was sexy, looking down at me with hunger filling his diamond-blue eyes. He dropped his cloak off his shoulders, watching me like I was his prey.

He lead his right hand to my chin, taking it in his index finger and thumb. He forced my head up so I could look at his face easier. I blushed, my body weak at his intoxicating touch. "Such a perfect little girl. How would you feel if I ruined you, broke you. Filthy thing. You'll learn who you belong to, Darling."