Young, Dumb And In Love - Obi-Wan (Smut)

Warnings; jealous!reader, jealous!Satine, smut w/ feelings, pet names, praising kink, Obi-Wan being a tease as per usual, fingering, penetration, virgin!reader&Obi-Wan, probably some other things I didn't mention

•--•

Jedi weren't supposed to love, that's why it was vital that as Padawans we had to be careful when it came to having crushes. Padawans were sometimes considered young and dumb, but we all wished we weren't just that.

Young, dumb, and in love. It's a term I've heard adults use, a term I've read in books. That's what I was, though I wasn't aloud to be that way. But here I was, gazing at Obi-Wan while we ventured to Mandalore, my own personal hell.

My Master, Mace Windu, had sent me, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn to the Mandalore sector, the threat on Satine's life once again returning. I hated returning to Mandalore though - especially with Obi-Wan. Because Obi-Wan was the same thing that I was; young, dumb and in love. But he was in love with Satine.

There was something in the way he looked at her and smiled at her that convinced me that he was in love. And there was something in the way that she said his name and spoke to him that convinced me that she was in love as well. And there was something in the way that I looked down at my feet and fiddled with my thumbs that convinced Qui-Gon that I was not only in love, but heart broken.

•--•

We stepped into the throne room of Mandalore, all of our eyes set on the queen. Oh, how I hated Satine, her gorgeous smile melting Obi-Wan's heart like butter on a stove. It hurt to watch him kiss her hand, a greeting he always used for her. It was her special greeting. I didn't have one.

"It's nice to meet with you again Satine, I hope you've been staying safe," Qui-Gon said, breaking Obi-Wan's fixated gaze on the queen and making him stumble back towards us, his cheeks a light color of pink.

"I have been, Jedi Master, though it's been a hard few weeks. There's been terrorists running amongst the city of Mandalore and I've been sent a death threat, the holo message being terminated by the sender before we could capture it for ourselves. All I ask for is peace to be brung, no more violence needs to infect my planet," she said sternly. But I only half-listened, inspecting her. What did she have that I didn't? Was it that she could put the meaning of the world into her words, that she was able to dress like a Queen should, was it because she was a Queen?

Qui-Gon nodded respectfully, hands clasped together in front of him, "I will make sure this problem is solved while my Padawan and Master Windu's Padawan stays here to protect you, your highness. Where have the first attacks been made?"

"In the heart of the city, my guards will provide you with the coordinates," she looked over to one of the guards that stood by her side, "Take these two to one of the guest rooms, and you," she spoke to another, "get the Master Jedi the coordinates."

I smiled sweetly at Satine's kindness of a guest room and Obi-Wan smiled too, but she only flashed him her charming smile. She never wore it often it seemed, but she always was a person wanting peace, which made the cold nature of her commands and works confusing.

I followed the guard, not wanting to watch Obi-Wan drool over the Queen any longer. It felt nauseous, like I could throw up without even trying. It made me sick to my stomach to watch her hold his heart. I wanted to be her.

•--•

It was a double bed of course, but that shouldn't bother me because two Jedi sleeping in the same bed wasn't unnatural - love was forbidden and sex was allowed every so often. But my heart still was racing when I saw the bed neatly made and Obi-Wan taking a seat on it so he could mess with his tunic.