Lando's Little Sister - Han Solo (Fluff/Angst)

Warnings; angst I guess, mentions of Han grabbing the booty arrarrarr ;), probably other stuff I can't think of

•–•

"No! I refuse to create an alliance with the Empire!" I yelled at my brother. It hurt, the thought of Vader's lightsaber up against my brother's neck, the red glow radiating onto his skin. One slip up with the Empire and that image would be projected in front of me.

Lando placed his hands on his hips and glared daggers into me. "This could benefit Bespin so much, sister!"

"As the Senator of Bespin, I have a say in this matter as much as you do. We are not siding with the Empire, nor will we ever. I would rather us side with the Rebellion if we chose not to stay neutral."

Lando huffed out a breath, standing up to make his way out of my apartment. Before he did, he turned back to look at me. "You have no say in this matter." I watched Lando leave, my fury building up in my chest and rising to my throat.

I rubbed my temples, groaning out in frustration. That curly-header nerfherder was gonna get himself into trouble that he said he was against getting into. I needed to contact General Organa. She was my best friend, my partner in crime. She needed to know that she couldn't trust Bespin as allies. I wanted to be out there commanding with her, but with Landos manipulation to join the Empire, I was forced to stay home and fight against him. And I was losing drastically.

All of a sudden, my commlink started ringing. I rushed over and pressed the 'answer' button. Highlighted in blue, Captain Han Solo sat in his pilot's chair on the Millennium Falcon. My heart fluttered at the sight of him. A scoundrel for sure, but a handsome one. He had a large smile on his face once he saw that I had answered.

"What's up, Flyboy?" I asked him with a cheeky grin on my face. He shook his head at the name and looked back to me.

"We need to land in Bespin, that's if you and your brother don't mind. Hyperdrive's broken and I figured we can stay there for a while to fix it," he explained, pressing some buttons and looked behind him, probably at Chewie cause I had heard a roar.

I nodded. "Of course we can have you, though I need to tell you something when you land here. I need some information to go to Leia and I'm assuming she's not with you and Chewie."

"I'm here!" Leia called out somewhere behind Han. I smiled, rubbing my hands together and replied, "Perfect."

Han and I said our goodbyes before disconnecting from the link. I needed to warn Leia about Lando, not to get too close to him, not to believe him if he says we are allied with the Rebellion. I needed Leia and Han safe. Especially Han, the man I had secretly fallen in love with over 5 years ago. It was the first and last time Lando had introduced me to his friends. Last time because Han ended up grabbing my ass and flirting with me when he thought Lando wasn't looking. I loved every minute of that day though. I knew he didn't care for me as I did him, he only saw me for my body that day, but he still made me fall for him. Lando hated it too, hated that fact like a criminal could catch his sister's heart so effortlessly.

I sighed, walking out of my apartment and heading down to the docking bay while thinking of Han Solo's bright smile.

•–•

"-no good swindler. You've gotta lot of guts comin' here, after what you pulled," Lando said in a stern voice. I was peaking out of the golden self-operating doors, watching as Han and Lando stood in front of one another. The wind blew through Han's hair as he pointed to himself with a shocked expression. Chewbacca grumbled. Lando shocked him before pulling him into a brotherly hug. He laughed out loud, "How you doin' ya old pirate! So good to see you, I never thought I'd catch up with you again."

I walked out onto the platform, the wind running through my hair as well. After Han and Lando broke the hug, Han's eyes connected with mine. I walked over to the two smiling brunettes, a smile also playing on my lips.

"Hey, sweetheart. Ya miss me?" Han asked with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes with a soft smile. 'I did, more than anything,' I said to myself

"I did till you said that," I reponded, planting my hands on my hips. Lando didn't look too happy to see me. A frown played under his thick mustache. Something was obviously wrong, he never stayed mad at me.

Chewbacca walked his way towards us from behind the smuggler. "How you doin' Chewbacca, still hangin' around this loser?" Lando asked, once again ignoring my existence. Chewie roared in agreement.

Leia then made her way forward. I knew how this was about to go down. Leia was a beautiful girl and Lando loved beautiful girls. As soon as he laid eyes on her, he said, "Hello, what have we here? Welcome, I'm Lando Calrissian, I'm the administrator of this facility. And who might you be?"

"Leia." Lando took her hand and held it up to his lips. "Welcome Leia," he said, kissing her hand.

Han shook his head and took Leia's hand out of Lando's and held it. "Alright, alright, ya old smoothy." I felt my heart drop. I was so stupid, of course Han loved the princess, why wouldn't he. Five years of sitting around, waiting for him to make a move and he'd been catching feelings for this princess ever since joining the Rebellion.

I made my way over to Chewbacca and gave him a large hug before turning back around and making my way back to my apartment. I was guessing I wouldn't get alone time with Leia, so I'd wait till tomorrow.

•–•

My gut twisted in my stomach. I had been sitting down at my desk reading, but all of a sudden, something felt off. Leia. Something was happening to Han and Leia.

I rushed out of my door as fast as I could, using my gut to tell me where they were. But, I stopped in front of the carbon-freezing chambers. Why would they be in here. I've only ever seen Lando and workers in here, never guests. I shrugged and made my way inside.

There stood Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Lando, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, and many stormtroopers. I never thought I'd see the bounty hunter again after he joined the dark side. "Put him in," Vader said, motioning to Han. I rushed in, witnessing Chewie having the biggest tantrum. Lando's eyes shot to me after hearing my footsteps pounding on the metal floors.

"Y/n," Lando commanded with a stern look on his face, "get out of here. You are not needed." He made his way over to me and tried to grab my arm, but I pulled away from his touch.

"You're gonna freeze Han? What is wrong with you!" I yelled. "Freeze me instead!" I told the Sith. My brother's face filled with horror at the thought of me frozen in carbonite, but I didn't care. Han was important, I was not as much.

Vader breathed out before looking at me. "Very well," he concluded, motioning stormtroopers to grab me. Han looked as horrified as Lando did. It was worth it though. If this failed, I'd be dead, but if Han died to this when I could've taken his place, I would have a guilty conscience forever.

I stood close to the pit-like chambers, staring down into it. I may never wake up from this, this may not even work. With either of those options, I'd never know. "I love you," Han spoke out. My head shot to the smuggler I had loved forever with large, loving eyes. Han Solo. Told me. He loved me. My heart melted. A smile crossed my face, my brain forgetting about the carbonite freezer right in front of me.

"I love you too," I concluded, letting the stormtroopers throw me in the pit. Before I went unconscious, I thought about Han's face. His chocolaty brown eyes and his soft hair. His crooked nose that I loved like nobody else, his soft lips that had only ever touched my hand. I would marry him when I was set free. Though I didn't know if I'd ever be free. Only time would tell, something that I couldn't keep track of now.