Personal Surprise - Cal (Smut)

Warnings; sex, riding, a lot of shit I didn't mention because it's Christmas morning and I didn't edit this so beware!!

•–•

Lifeday - what used to be my favorite day of the year when I was a young padawan. My master would take me out to Naboo, where I was born, and let me appreciate the peace and serenity once again. Now, Lifeday was celebrated by just me and Cal, well, for now.

It was our first Lifeday together after order 66 had separated us and I didn't ask for anything this year other than him and only him. Sure, I loved Cal's surprises that never failed to amaze me but all I wanted was to have him alone, something we hardly ever had with Greez and Cere around.

We were lucky that Greez had a family that knew Cere and treated her like one of their own because I don't know how we would've gotten rid of them if anything else. Both me and Cal never had families that we knew, scooped up by the Jedi at an early age.

I was currently walking back to the Mantis after Cal had asked me to escort the two to their families. I agreed cause we didn't know if the Imperials were looking for Greez and Cere and if they inhabited this planet already. Plus, Cal mentioned he had something to do which made me a bit suspicious. I've had to remind him twenty times already that he didn't have to buy me a gift, that I only wanted him. The young Jedi kept insisting, and I kept denying. I wouldn't be surprised if he went against my pleas of him to not, he loved spoiling me whenever he found loose change on a backwater planet.

I finally caught the sight of The Mantis again, shining silver in the sunlight. I ran to it, eager as ever to spend the rest of Lifeday with Cal. I ran inside, my feet loud against the metal ship.

I closed up the entrance, taking off my boots and setting them to the side. I rushed over to me and Cal's room, opening the metal door before stepping in. The room was pitch black, my eyes not being able to scan the room. I flicked at the lightswitch, only to find it on, just the brightness dark. I flicked the dimmer only up a tad bit, enough to see but now be disturbed.

"Cal?" I asked before turning to look at our bed. My heart stopped in my chest, the sight in front of me had my legs stiffen.

There he laid, his lips curved into a smirk, his body stripped of any clothes he wore before. His lightly toned abs were still visible in the dim light, his biceps flexing as his hands rested behind his head. His erect cock rested against his stomach, pink and perfect, ready for me to take care of. His legs were a sight to see, muscular thighs and plump calfs, one stretched out and the other bent, knee high in the air while his foot was steady on the bed.

My eyes trailed back up his delicious body, landing back on his head and face. His green eyes were filled with mischief, undressing me in his mind. His hair was messy, loose locks spread across his forehead. The finishing touch was the bow on top of his head - a bow you would put on a Christmas present after wrapping it.

"Happy Lifeday, pretty girl," Cal greeted, laughing at the way I froze with a blush on my face.

"I-Is this all.. for me?" I asked, making my way over to the edge of the bed. I wanted so badly to just strip myself and press my body against his and enjoy the way we warmed each other. Then, there was another side of me that wanted to strip myself and beg for him to fuck me.

Cal let out of deeper laugh this time, coming straight from his chest. "Of course it is, Princess. Now how about you take off those clothes and relax with me?"

I bit my lip, obliging. I'd never removed all my clothes so fast before, so eager to feel him against me, and possibly inside of me. I quickly shuffled over to our shared bed, leaving my clothes in a tangled pile of fabric.