New Rulers Of The Empire - Suitless!Darth Vader (Smut)

Warnings; degradation, riding, scratching, lord kink, slight pet play (kinda I think), dom!anakin/darth vader, praising, oral (pp in mouth), slight fluff, dubcon, that's pretty much all

•–•

I felt a shift in the Force before my clones started shooting. I striked them down, my whole battalion was soon dead. It was a lonely trip back to the Jedi Temple, but I finally made it, walking up the steps. Screams echoed through the long halls, casting fear over my eyes.

My steps were slow, cautious, frightened. Whatever happened to the Jedi hadn't been good. My stomach ached, all dead Jedi sending me into an aftershock. Master Plo had died, my Master that I once believed could never be striked down. But Anakin wasn't dead, the man that I had trained as a padawan with wasn't dead. I still had hope. I felt anger in him, but that didn't matter to me, I wouldn't be alone even if it was him that orchestrated this whole event.

"Ani!" I yelled, my voice calling out for the Jedi Knight. My begs for him were useless, at least that's what I thought. There was one place I would visit before leaving the Temple. The High Council Chambers. If I found nothing in there, I would find nothing at all.

My boots were heavy against the floor as I neared the Chambers. Something was waiting for me, an answer, a hope. I stopped at the door. This would change my life forever, both decisions of either leaving or staying. But, I knew that if my life were to change, I would rather have someone to survive with.

I opened the metal door with the Force, stepping inside what seemed to be an empty room. Until I drew my gaze across the chairs. They were all empty, except for one.

Anakin's Jedi cloak was discarded on the floor of the Chambers. He leaned back in his council seat, legs spread apart deliciously, his eyes yellow, burning with hatred and something else. He met my stare, smirking with his wolfish teeth.

"I've been waiting for you, little girl," Anakin said, his voice still smooth as silk. His devilish eyes traveled my body before he raised his flesh hand, beckoning me over to his seated body with two fingers.

I wanted to move, to walk towards him but my legs locked into place. I couldn't speak either, it was like I was in some sort of trance. I could only release a small squeak from my throat. Anakin's eyes darkened, the yellow burning my skin slowly. "What's wrong? Are you.. scared? Are you scared to disrespect the Jedi? Am I asking too much of you, helpless padawan?"

I gulped as I tried to move again, succeeding. I made my wait to Anakin, standing in between his spread legs. His hand rested on my hip, massaging it with a wider smirk. His mischievous gaze fell over me, sending chills down my back.

The fallen Jedi Knight took his hand away from my hip, patting his lap while connecting his once calm eyes with mine. He laid his arms on the armrests of his Council seat, waiting for my next move. I climbed onto his thick thighs, my legs on either side of him. I then placed my hands gently on his chest, feeling his arms snake around my waist before pulling my body flush against him, his mouth directly next to my ear.

His teeth nipped at my earlobe, breathing onto the sensitive skin that was all around. "You're the last Jedi that will ever visit this temple, but you will not be one forever."

My face contorted with horror at his words. The man I had loved all throughout my padawan years was willing to kill me for the power he wanted. Anakin growled against my ear, his feral noises causing a pool in my panties.

"I won't kill you, I would never bring harm to something so.. special and fragile," Anakin said, his teeth nipping at my ear after every word. I shifted in his lap, not being able to contain my legs from moving.