Date Night - Anakin (Fluff)

(I wouldn't say this is completely fluff, it had it's moment at the end.)

Your POV

  I walked out of my closet, a baby blue dress in hands. It went all the way down to my ankles and was made of silk. I had it stuffed into my closet for a year or so and finally had the chance to wear it.

  Why was a jedi like me wearing a dress in the first place? Well, I had a date tonight. A date with THE Anakin Skywalker. Y'know, the tall dude that made every normal girl swoon. The one that brushed his light brown hair out of his face so people could see how gorgeous he was with the dent in his chin, his sharp jawline, his dazzling blue eyes and that scar that made him look like a badass. That Anakin Skywalker, not like there would have been another Anakin. There was not another man like him.

  I took off my cream colored sweater and looked at myself in my full-body mirror. Scars littered my body from previous fights, making my eyebrows knit together in disapproval.

  I looked at R2D2, Anakin's best droid friend that chose to stay with me. R2 loved me, always wanted to be by my side whenever Anakin was off of missions and at nighttime. That's what brought me and Anakin super close. And R2 had heard it all, all my dreams about kissing Anakin and laying next to him, letting my hands run through his hair. Especially the part where Anakin asked me out under the sunset. R2 had heard that story 50 times in the past 2 days, and I don't think that's an exaggeration.

"R2, what if he doesn't like the way I look underneath my dress? What if he wants to take off my dress," I blushed," cause it's hot and I'm not comfortable in my dress so I take it off and," I looked away from R2 to my bed," I put on one of Anakin's t-shirts instead."

R2 whirred but I understood him perfectly.

My face went soft and a smile grew on my mouth, crinkling my eyes and lifting my cheeks. "You think I'm.. beautiful? R2... you sweetheart of a droid!"

R2 spun around, seemingly giddy due to my compliment towards him. I giggled and knelt down, leaving a kiss on his "forehead". I tugged off my legging and made R2 turn away. I then slipped the dress up my body, zipping up the back. I wrapped it to my body with a brown belt to make it complete.

  "R2, how do I look?" I asked, doing a twirl, letting the warm air of my apartment twirl around my legs along with me.

  R2 let out a mechanical squeal and did a twirl with me. I giggled again. Not only did Anakin bless my once broken heart with his loving touch, but he also blessed my heart with a best friend that made my apartment feel more like home. Maybe if Anakin lived with me, the apartment would feel complete, the smell of cooking food in the afternoon would one day possibly be the smell of cooking food for two humans.

"Alright R2, I'll be headin' out on my date. I love you," I almost sang, slipping on white flats and grabbing my keys and slipping out of my home, locking the door, leaving the TV on for him.

•--•

  I walked into Anakin's apartment, looking around. We weren't doing anything fancy, just a romantic dinner date at his house. He was nowhere to be seen.

  I walked in further and stood in his kitchen, nothing was cooking, but a bowl of popcorn sat on the counter. Then, strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

  "Ani! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said when he put me back on the ground. I lightly hit his chest and smiled, shaking my head and laughing.

  Anakin grabbed my face in his hands and looked down at me. "You're so gorgeous. But, there was a change of plans, we're watching a movie instead of dinner so, come with me," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me to his bedroom.

  "I knew you were gonna dress up even though I told you no to so," he grabbed a pair of his gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt off of his bed and set them in my arms, "here. You can wear my clothes."

  I blushed as he left the room and closed the door halfway, knowing that if he was lucky, he'd catch a view. I stripped myself of my dress and put on his clothes, feeling even smaller while wearing them. The smell of his cologne filled my nose and gave me a great amount of serotonin.

  I walked out and stepped into the living room, looking at Anakin sitting on the couch staring at the TV. His eyes shot over to me and he put the remote down and stood up, a smirk on his face.

  He walked over to me and held my waist. "You look even better, Angel. So beautiful," he said, his face inches from mine.

  I rested my hands on his face and pulled him slightly closer, our lips almost brushing together. "Kiss me, Nerd."

  And he did exactly that, his lips molding with mine fervently. His hands wrapped around my waist instead of holding them and he pulled me closer to him, his hips against mine. I knew what his next move was gonna be as he bit my bottom lip.

  I let out a moan and let his tongue slipped in my mouth, battling for dominance with mine. But, he won like I was expecting. One of his hands massaged my ass, making me hum with pleasure.

  I pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our mouths together. I giggled and swatted it away. "Ani, aren't we supposed to watch a movie?"

  Anakin rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I mean, we could," he said with sarcasm. "Unless you wanna make one?" he finished, his hips grinding against mine, soliciting a moan from me.

  "Anakin, you're a tease," I said.

  "It's your fault that you agreed to wear my clothes, you look so sexy in them, I can't help myself."

  I let out a fussy "hmph" and Anakin laughed. He placed one of his hands on the side of my neck and kissed my jawline.

  "So about making that movie.. we're not gonna but I do request your presence in my bedroom, my lovely jedi knight," he said and continued to bruise my jaw with his lips.

  I let out a moan in agreement as Anakin swept me off my feet, carrying me to his bedroom bridal style.

This was about to be a long night.