Snowman Pilot - Luke (Fluff)

Warnings; heavy fluff (respect the drip), Reader's kinda a brat so I hope you can relate cause I do, that's all

•–•

I slipped a cream colored sweater over my head, adjusting it before pulling on a heavy brown coat, fluff outlining the hood. I walked up to the mirror in Luke and I's bathroom, styling my hair into space buns that always had Leia smiling or holding my face and calling me beautiful like a mother would.

I heard a groan from the once napping Jedi in our bed. "I thought we were off for the day, my love," Luke commented, rubbing his eyes and yawning. I finished my hair and ran over to Luke, jumping on our bed and sitting in his lap, excited as ever. Luke held my waist as I leaned down to capture his lips in a chaste kiss, running my hands through his hair.

"We are, so we're going to enjoy ourselves, and no not in that way. The wind's pretty low so I thought we should build a snowman together!" I exclaimed, watching my boyfriend smile widely. "I'd love that, let me get dressed into something warm," he said pecking my lips.

I nodded and climbed off of him and the bed, walking over to the door and grabbing my also cream colored boots with brown fur inside, slipping them over my calf-high fuzzy socks and thick leggings.

I sat down at the end of the bed, watching my Tatooine boy layer on heavy clothes. It was cute, hearing him complain about the cold with his sun-tanned skin, nostrils flaring. I would usually take his face in my hands and kiss his lips, sending heat waves through his cold body. He loved my kisses, especially when it came to staying at the rebel base on Hoth. And at the end of the day, he'd come back to our quarters to see a cup of hot coco waiting for him with his favorite Rebellian general greeting him with a fervent kiss. Let's just say he could only bear the thought of slightly liking Hoth because of his touchy lover.

As Luke picked up his hat, I snatched it from his big hands and stuffed it in my pocket. "Let the floof run free for today, I'll let you put it on if it's too cold for my little sand boy," I said, teasing him at the end. He shook his head, smiling as he pecked my lips, basically admitting to having no comeback.

I wrapped my gloved hand around Luke's, overeager to do what I've wanted to do since we got to this base. I basically dragged Luke out of our quarters, getting smiles from members of Luke's squadron and especially the large smile from the space Princess.

"Nice hair, L/n," she called in a genuine tone. If I wasn't in such a hurry to complete my current mission of building a snowman, I would've stopped by the brunette and chatted for a bit.

"Thanks, Organa. I could say the same for you!" I called back, still running with Luke through the icy hangar. The large door was open due to the amazing weather, almost ready for us to prance out of.

I finally stopped abruptly in the snow outside of the hangar, Luke crashing into me from behind and sending me face first into the fluffy white snow. I rolled over, snow coating my hair in white. I glared at the blonde, scrunching my nose at him in an attempt to look mad.

He only let out a laugh, holding out his hand for me to take. I did take it, still trying to act mad at the pilot, but I couldn't seem to, I could never find anger for his sweet soul. Luke pulled me up, pressing a kiss to my chilly nose, "I'm sorry, Sweetheart."

"I love you, but I'm still upset," I murmured, looking up at him through thick lashes.

Luke laughed, "No you're not."

"Thanks to you, you're being too cute, Skywalker," I huffed, bending down to pat a snowball into my hand, ready to start rolling out the bottom. Luke watched as I placed it back down on the snowy ground, rolling it across in circular motions to enlarge it.

A minute of rolling and I still felt Luke's ocean blue eyes staring into the back of my head. I looked over it him, a smile covering my face. "Y'know, I understand you like my hair and all, but you can roll the middle ball, Darling," I said.

"You just look cute when you're focused," Luke said, patting a ball of snow like I had.

We both worked separately, both of us making great progress. Well, great progress till my noodle arms couldn't push the now large bottom of the snowman any further. I looked to my boyfriend, remembering how I was wrapped in his big strong arms earlier that day, embracing the warmth we made together.

"You need help, love?" he asked, looking back at me. I nodded, showing him that I couldn't push the ball. He left his ball unoccupied, quarter the size of mine as he came over to push mine around a bit more before rolling it onto a mini snow hill that formed. I kneed back into the snow, making another ball for the head as Luke picked up his, carrying it over to the bottom and setting it on top, securing the edges.

Luke watched me for a moment before rushing back into the hangar. I was slightly confused of his random disappearance, but decided not to worry about it as I continued to quickly form the head.

As I picked up the final piece to the puzzle, I heard crunching in the snow coming from the hangar. I placed the head on, looking over at Luke that was carrying his Pilot's helmet. I made sure the head was tight to the body before watching Luke set the orange and white helmet on the snowman's head.

A large arm wrapped around me, pulling me into Luke's side as we gazed at the snowman, my hand resting on his jacket-covered chest.

"Commander Frosty ready for takeoff," Luke joked, kissing the top of my head lovingly. Days like these made me forget about war in the galaxy, Luke being the only person I was focused on.

•–•