Supply Run Gone Right - Cal (Smut)

Warnings; doggystyle cause I'm a whore for that shit, dom Cal - maybe a little, he's also a sweetheart while he rails you, semi-public sex, cum consumption, half clothed smut, Cal's a little possessive, aggressive dirty talk

•–•

Being Cal Kestis' girlfriend came with many things. A cute bodyguard, a partner in crime, an orange fluff to play with and a droid that gave you company when Cal was on supply runs - though Greez and Cere usually did the supply runs. But, this morning, Cal decided that he wanted you with him on this one. He had been touchy all night, holding you as close as possible.

Cal walked next to me, sheathed lightsaber swinging under his dark green poncho. I walked beside him, his pink poncho covering me, for the planet we were on was sandy. I was kinda like a koala when it came to going places with Cal, he always let me hold his arm in public - he always loved showing people what his luck earned him.

I was examining every sketchy scoundrel and trader, watching out for trouble like I usually did while out and about with the red head. Cal usually just watched where he was going, occasionally glancing at me with a soft smile painted on his lips. A group of figures climbing off of speeders caught my eye.

They were dressed in white.. cloth? No that wasn't cloth, it was hard-looking. That was armor if I'd ever seen it. White armor with white helmets. Stormtroopers. And they were coming towards us too.

I yanked Cal into the dark alleyway to the right of us, dragging him to the dead end of it. Next to me was a human sized hole cut in some rock - the size of a wardrobe and a panel was over it. Of course scoundrels had hiding spots on this planet, they were everywhere.

Yanking off the panel, I fit myself in there, trying my best to keep room for Cal. I beckoned him to follow and he did, still confused as ever, replacing the panel once he was smooshed up against me. "What happened, Y/n?" Cal asked, grunting as I moved against him.

"I saw Imperials, I'm sorry I got scared and all-" I apologized, trying to get comfortable in the tight space. It didn't help that something hard annoyingly pressed against my pelvis. "Cal, can you stop poking me?"

"Maybe if you stop moving, I'll stop poking you," he responded, holding my hips still. I ceased my movement for a few moments before huffing. I still felt Cal's annoying poking.. but both of his hands were holding onto me tightly.

Dirty thoughts crept into my active mind, making my hips more restless, my clit begging for the attention of my thighs rubbing together.

I managed to wiggle my hips a bit more under Cal's grasp, making a groan leave his lips. My face flushed and core throbbed at the arousing sound. "Cal.." I breathed out, trying to find his green eyes in the dark hole. The only light we had was a strip of open metal at the top of the panel - which did held at all.

He squeezed his eyes shut though, "Your talking is only making it worse, darling." Cal rubbed my hips, silently apologizing for the tight grip he had held on them. I whined, holding his shoulders as my legs started to weaken. Cal leaned in closer to my ear, hot breath flowing against it. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

I gulped, tilting my head to the side to feel him on my neck now. "No.." Cal let out a huff of breath on my sensitive neck, sending shivers down my spine, making their way down to my throbbing core. "I'm sure you do, don't you pretty girl? You know very well what's poking you."

I whimpered, biting my lip as Cal's soft pink lips landed down on my neck, placing wet kisses everywhere they touched. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, flower," Cal promised, teeth nipping at my neck. A squeak let out of my throat from his gesture and I squirmed against him once again.

"We're gonna have to be quick about this, I don't need Greez pestering me about what took so long. You think you can turn around for me?" Cal asked with a peck on my lips. I nodded, turning my body around, my ass brushing up against the prominent bulge the Jedi had. Cal pulled my pants down without hesitation, landing a blow to my ass. I smacked a hand over my mouth, moaning into it.

A snicker came from him as I heard clothes moving before I felt Cal's leaking tip press against my core. "Pl-Please Cal.. hnn!" Cal thrusted inside of me swiftly, filling me up with his thick cock. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my lips parting. I wiggled against Cal's hips with my own, soliciting a groan from him.

On this very day, Cal didn't seem to have any mercy for the unprepared tightness of my walls as he pounded into me, moving as he pleased. He gripped my hips, letting out low moans. "I missed this wet pussy.. so badly. Such a good girl letting me take you like this," he praised, squeezing my ass with his calloused hands.

I whimpered, my teeth clamping over my bottom lip in some sort of hope to silence my inescapable noises.

Cal grabbed my face when he heard my noises cease, making me look back at him. He groaned loudly at the sight of me, flustered with eyes half lidded. "You look so beautiful while I'm inside of you- mmm," a smack to my ass, "my poncho hanging off your shoulders while you're being destroyed by my cock, such a good girl. Let me hear you moan for me, pretty girl."

I cried out as Cal's tip hit a spot deep inside of me, fireworks shooting into my stomach as my climax got closer and closer. "Cal- oh Cal, I'm cumming," I warned him, my eyebrows knitting together as I let out a ruined moan.

"Cum for me, pretty girl, cum all over my cock," Cal breath into my ear, snapping his hips roughly against mine as he ecouraged my release. I felt a force in my stomach twist and burst as I spasmed around his cock, my walls gripping it like a vice. Cal groaned deeply into my ear, pulling out of me and pumping his length twice before shooting hot ropes of seed onto my bare ass.

"Cal-"

"I know it's a mess, here-" Cal started to scoop his cum off of me, allowing me to suck his fingers clean of the salty white liquid.

Once all of it was cleaned up, I pulled off his finger with a 'pop' hearing Cal start pulling up his pants as I did the same. "Now, let's go, we still have some running around to do."

I nodded, planting a kiss on his cheek before he removed the panel that closed us inside the tight hole and we continued on with our "normal" day.