Captain Solo's Girl - Han (Smut)

Warnings; degradation, Captain kink, Han eats pussy, fingering, orgasm denial, creampie, fluff at the end, probably other shit I didn't mention

•–•

I landed my X-Wing, a huge smile on my face. My squadron had just defeated a dangerous dreadnought, eliminating one of our biggest worries right now. I let out a sigh of relief, opening the hood to my fighter and made my way out.

I hopped down to the hangar floor, removing my white and orange helmet as Leia rushed over to me. "Welcome back, have a night flight?" She asked, giving me a small smile.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Could've been better if I'm being honest, General." I let out a small laugh, pulling out my ponytail and combing my hands through my h/c hair. I looked around the hangar, spotting my boyfriend, the infamous Han Solo, moving around supply crates with his partner in crime, Chewbacca. I heard more footsteps as Luke also made his way towards me.

"And I thought I was a good pilot. Look at you, destroying a dreadnought!" Luke exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I giggled into his chest, returning it. When he let me go, Leia handed me my sweater and jeans, gently pushing me to go get changed out of my bright orange flight suit.

I slowly weaved my way through the X-Wings, about to head down the hallway that lead to me and Han's quarters before Lando stopped me. "Congratulations on that dreadnought, you looked wonderful out there."

I smiled fakely, as I had never liked the disgusting flirt. It always felt like he was trying to compete against Han, trying to win me over. As much as I loved attention at times, his was unwanted. "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without the rest of my squadron. What's up, it seems like you have something on your mind?"

Lando smirked widely. He swatted his hand once in the air. "Oh, nothing, I just thought I'd congratulate you on your hard work."

I nodded, ready to leave down the hall as Lando made his way further into the hangar. But, it was never that normal. And I knew something was gonna happen before I walked out. I got a hard smack to the ass, making me yelp, hearing Lando's booming laugh ripple through the hangar. Growling to myself, I held up a middle finger towards him before stomping off.

•–•

I hadn't even gotten the chance to slip my jeans on when the door to my quarters opened, Han coming in, fuming. He slammed the close button next to our door, shoving me onto our shared bed.

I scrambled on the sheets, terrified of Han's angry mood. I'd only seen it once or twice and those two times - let's just say that I couldn't sit in my X-Wing properly all day after that.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, obviously as angry as he was now. Han had he arms crossed, showing off his muscular arms while he glared down at me.

"Oh I wonder," he said sarcastically and crawled onto our bed, towering over me as he placed his hand onto my throat, his grip loose. "You're mine, babygirl, do you need a reminder of that?"

I moaned at his words, my lips parting slightly as his fingers tightened around my neck. "Oh maker.." I breathed out, watching as the scoundrel's face neared mine.

"Dirty little slut, you want me to fuck you, don't you? You want Captain Solo to destroy your tight little pussy. I will, sweetheart - Lando will know exactly who you belong to."

My stomach flipped, my eyes unconsciously closing. He hardly had a hand laid on me and I was already of the verge of unfolding. This was all a punishment because of something I couldn't control, but I knew the punishment was something I'd been waiting for since the last time I'd gotten one.