Sick - Anakin (Fluff)

(I stole this picture from Star_Wars_Fangirl_ read her books if you already haven't.)

"Princess, I'm home!" My secret husband's voice echoed throughout our shared apartment. I laid in bed, coughing and sniffling. I had a bad cold, which Anakin was about to go crazy about. By crazy I mean he would start setting up an interview just to see if I needed anything.

"Ani, I'm in the bedroom," I called back weakly. I didn't want to get Anakin sick, but all I desired at the moment was to have his arms around me.

  "Why weren't you at the door to greet me?" Anakin asked, then noticed my red nose and pale face. "Oh, my sweet princess, are you alright?" Anakin walked over to my side and held my hand, kissing it.

  "I just have a cold, Ani, I'll be okay. Don't get yourself sick, you big goof," I said with a smile and a sniff.

  "Do you want soup? Ginger ale? Blankets? Anything?" he asked.

  "Blankets, but after that, I want to lay in bed with you, nothing more, nothing less."

  Anakin nodded with a soft smile and rushed off to our closet in the hallway, grabbing my favorite blanket, a large fuzzy one that had a painting of a sunset on it.

  Anakin threw the blanket over me and walked over to our dresser, pulling out black sweatpants. He undressed himself and put on his sweatpants, staying shirtless and climbed into bed with me, not sure if he'd ever get out.

  I held up the blanket for him to get under and he gladly took his spot next to me, snuggling me into his chest, his chin resting on my head.

"You're very warn," I complimented, giggling into Anakin's chest and tangling my legs with his. His big arms were the most comfortable things I'd ever been in.

Anakin pet my hair and smile. "You're very warm too. I've missed you so much, Angel."

I hummed in response, the want to doze off in his arms was extremely high. At this point, he had become warmer than the blanket and I didn't mind. I giggled to myself, think about him on the battlefield compared to him when he was home with me. His voice was probably strict and loud but when he came home, he was almost always sweet. Except for those nights.

I sighed contently, hugging onto Anakin like a koala bear. I had been waiting about two weeks for this moment and I was so happy that it came.

"I love you, Anakin," I said, muffling my words into Anakin's chest.

"I love you more, Princess."

•--•

Sorry about this short chapter, I just felt that this book needed something soft and sweet since I've been feeling like a softy lately. Thank you guys for 400 reads :)