No Privacy - Luke (Smut)

Me and Luke Skywalker, my semi-secret boyfriend, were talking in the medbay. I was one of the head nurses, known for fixing up patients efficiently. One day, Luke had been shot in the shoulder by a blaster bullet and there's where I met Leia Organa, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and, of course, Luke Skywalker.

Alongside being one of the head nurses, I was also a fighter alongside Han, Chewie, Luke and Leia. Han Solo had happily taught me how to shoot a blaster, taking me under his wing as one of his own. As a joke around the rebel base, I was known as Y/n Solo.

The day me and Luke got together, Chewie and Leia were expecting it and Han took Luke into one of the droid closets in our base on Yavin 4 and lectured him greatly. I felt horrible for Luke. Though, Han's brotherly instincts, which I never knew he had since he didn't talk about family, made me feel protected.

  Luke and I were secretive when it came to our relationship. The only time we would kiss in public is when no one was looking. Even in front of our friends, we wouldn't even hug each other cause Han would flip shit. So, we usually were all over each other when we got a chance to be alone.

  Like today, me and Luke laid in our bedroom in the base on Yavin 4. We used to live in the Millennium Falcon, but after we got together, we realized that the privacy we didn't have was eating at us.

  I was cuddled into Luke's arm as he stared down at me, petting my hair softly. Luke was a very soft, gentle guy, though he was unpredictable most of the time. Like now..

"You're so gorgeous, I just wanna..." he said, trailing of at the end of his sentence. I cocked an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"You just wanna.. what?" I asked with a smile.

"Pull on your hair."

I blushed deeply. That's another thing to mention. Luke seemed like an innocent boy, one that was very vanilla when it came to sex. But that boy would destroy me every time he laid hands on my naked body.

  "Luke, Han will be back any minute and he'll wanna see me, you know that," I said, caressing Luke's cheek.

  Luke ruffled my hair. "Please, I need you so badly. You've been teasing me for the past two days, Y/n. We're finally alone."

  "Fine," I smirked and got out of Luke's arms, moving to the bottom of the bed. I knew I had surprised him cause his face flushed pink.

  "Don't worry, I'll take care of you Daddy," I said seductively. Luke grunted at the name, playing with a string of my hair.

  I rubbed Luke through his pants, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. The sight of him flustered made my stomach flip. I pulled his pants down, keeping eye contact with with the aroused blonde.

I let my tongue out, pressing it to his boxers, letting my saliva slowly seep through the fabric. Luke moved his hand to the top of my hand, holding my hair, wordlessly begging me to take him out of his boxers and pleasure him with my mouth.

  I pulled down his boxers, watching his erect member spring out. I rubbed the pre-cum that he had released over his tip, making him hum out. I kissed his shaft, rubbing it softly but enough to make him feel pleasure. I licked a stripe up him, hearing him growl deeply.

Luke tugged at my hair, gaining my full attention. I whimpered at his gesture. "Suck Daddy's cock nice and good, Princess," Luke commanded.

I nodded and wrapped my lips around the tip of his length, swirling my tongue around to gain some more noises out of my boyfriend. I moved my mouth down, only taking half of him.

"Good girl," Luke praised quietly. He let out a low groan afterwards, as I bobbed my head up and down his cock.

Unfortunately, as I was about to speed up my pace, a knock played at our door. I blushed madly and quickly stuffed Luke's friend back into his boxers and pants.

I laid back in Luke's arms, pretending that he never stopped holding me. "Come in," I called.

Han walked in. "Hey kids, what took so long?"

"We were napping," I lied, nuzzling into Luke's chest. Luke hummed in agreement. Han believe it, but made a disgusted face at us showing each other affection.

"Well, I was just seeing if you guys wanted to get some lunch later?"

Me and Luke shook our heads yes, hoping Han would leave soon. And he did, which left us alone. I slipped out of Luke's arms again and got back to the task that I had been performing.

"There should be no interruptions this time, I hope you're prepared to take Daddy's cock like a good girl, Princess," Luke concluded with a smirk.

•--•

I'm sorry in ya'll didn't like this, I just have strong beliefs that Luke is one of those shy quiet guys that are just straight animals when it comes to sex. 😌

  P.s. Please request characters and ideas, like I'm begging, I'll do more Anakin if it's needed!!