Pet - Savage Opress (Smut)

Warnings; death, Dom!Savage, oral, rough sex, Savage absolutely destroying the readers insides, and some other things I probably didn't mention

•–•

Something bad was coming. I knew it was. I was guarding the Temple of Eedit on Devaron, though something felt.. off. My stomach twisted at the tiniest of noises, the Force hinting to me that I was not at all safe where I was standing. Though, Master Hasley reassured me that everything was in order and there was no harm that could come to me.

I felt nausea wash over me like an ocean wave. Whatever the Force was warning me about was close, ready to pounce at any moment. My fingertips danced across the hilt of my lightsaber, refusing to stop touching the cold metal. Then it happened. A gold zabrak was strutting up to our clones, holding a great axe in his large hands. He sliced through our men like a knife cutting butter. Master Hasley, Knox and I deflected all the blaster bullets that came at us from the droids that must've followed the killer.

The golden zabrak walked towards us, a powerful aura radiating from him. "Jedi," he greeted us with a raspy voice. I would be lying if it didn't make me oddly excited. My f/c lightsaber burned in the air by my side. Master Hasley attacked first, missing every hit he had tried to land. The zabrak gripped his wrist in the air and Hasley dropped his lightsaber, though that didn't stop his attempted attacks. He got a few unaffective hits off before the zabrak started throwing successful ones, eventually knocking Master Hasley off his feet and stabbing him through the stomach with no mercy attached.

"Nooo!" Knox yelled, watching his master fall to the aggressive creature that invited itself to the Temple of Eedit. I stood in shock as I watched Hasley's padawan rush at the monster, prepared to attack. There was no fight though, just Knox getting flung at the doors like a rag doll, his body squeezed of all life that had been previously in it.

The zabrak approached me, his weapon ready to swing if I was to attack, but I didn't. I sheathed my lightsaber, which alarmed the golden creature. He sent me a deadly glare, raising his great axe as he neared me, but I threw my lightsaber as far as I could. The creature smirked, lowering his axe. "Smart girl," he commented, taking my chin between his thumb and index finger. His hands were huge, making my face looked smaller than it was supposed to look. "A beautiful one too. I think I'll keep you as a pet."

I blushed, in between feeling scared and flattered. A killing machine. Wanting me. As a pet? It hurt my head to think of it, think of what he would do to me. Would he hurt me, or take me as side kick to help him with his evil doings. The zabrak pushed me to my knees before standing in front of the temple, pulling out a holoprojector. A man with short hair, a beard and pajamas connected, highlighted in blue. Count Dooku, I though to myself. "My lord," he golden zabrak addressed the man.

"Is it finished?" the Sith Lord asked, his hands formally behind his back. The creatures face was filled with hatred, "Yess, the temple has been taken."

"And the Jedi?"

The zabrak looked at me with a hungry gaze before averting his attention back to his 'master'. "Dead, except a girl. I want her."

"Very impressive Savage. You may keep her unarmed, but return to Serenno immediately."

"Very well, my lord," 'Savage' responded, shutting off his holoprojector and putting it away. Walking back over to my kneeling body, he stared down at my vulnerable state. "Wh-Why do you want to keep me-" I asked with a fear stricken tone. Savage smirked, getting on one knee in front of me. His rough golden hand caressed my cheek, his knuckles oddly soothing. "I want you to be my pet. I want to make you mine."

My face flushed, his response going straight to my core. Was this what is was like to be seduced by the dark side? I let out a shaky sigh, staring into his evil yellow eyes. Pet. He wanted to claim me. That thought also had me feeling funny, butterflies being set loose into my stomach, butterflies I never knew I had caged up. Savage grunted, snatching his hand away from my face and squeezing it tightly.