Have Lost Your Page - Anakin (Smut)

Your POV

Another mission with SkyGuy! Just great! The council knew I wanted to strangle him with every bit of strength I have.

  Why do I hate his guts so much? Because he's so... PERFECT! I hate the way this hair is so soft against my fingers and his face is perfectly sculpted. I hated how he looked like a god that came to Coruscant. I just wanted to kiss his perfectly pink lips.

My best friend, also his padawan, Ahsoka, knew my struggles. She was a tease about it too. As she says, "You guys would be so cute!" and, "Look at this wedding dress! You'd look perfect in it!" all the damn time.

And Mace Windu always has a smirk on his face whenever he assigns me a mission with Anakin. If he knew the feelings I held for Anakin, then he would never make me go on a mission with the handsome jedi again.

Did I want that though? Of course not!!

I stormed out of the high council chamber and started my way towards the local library, wanting to read and get my mind off of having to face the man that had my heart without him knowing he had it.

But, with my luck, Anakin was trailing behind me, seemingly excited that I was having another mission with him.

He caught up to me when I started to purposely slow my walking. He grabbed my forearm and turned me around so I'd look at him.

I stared at his face, my heart thumping in my chest. He was towering over me, making me blush at how small I felt before him.

"Why are you always so eager to get out of my sight?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"So I don't have to see your stupid face," I replied, poking him in between the eyes.

He cocked his eyebrow and just sighed. God, even him sighing sounded perfect. My mind thought about other noises that had a possibility to come out of his mouth until my legs almost turned to jelly.

"Your face is red. Are you sick, it that why we were so eager to leave?" Anakin asked, placing the back on his hand on my forehead.

I shook my head. "I was walking to the library, trying to get a book to prepare myself before having to spend the whole next week with you."

  He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started walking with me down to the library.

  "Good idea, you can read to me!" he said in the most excited tone ever.

•--•

  Even though I wanted him out of my sight, not touching me or even talking to me, I was laying against him, reading The Princess Bride to him.

  He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I was practically sitting on his lap. His chin rested on top of my head, smiling. I only knew that he had a smile on his face because I felt the happy energy radiating off of him.

  When my mouth started to feel dry, I cleared my throat and adjusted myself in Anakin's lap. But, only did I realize after moving around, that I was starting something that I didn't know if I'd be able to finish.

  "Watch your movements, Y/n.." Anakin mentioned, his voice a deeper tone than the last time he spoke up.

  "What are you talking about, SkyGuy?" I asked.

  "Move again, find out," he threatened, testing my courage. His smile was gone from his face now, the room filling with tension. Not awkward tension. Sexual tension.

  I liked the tension. Because I knew what was coming. I started reading again. Anakin's hands had a grip on my waist instead of his arms lovingly wrapped around me.