A Pilot's Surprise - Luke (Smut)

Warnings; Luke gets a blowjob because he's the best boy, daddy kink, praising kink, reader swallows

•–•

I never knew what love was until I met Luke Skywalker. I never knew what it meant to be cared for. I was abandoned at a young age, my parents left me alone to be a scavenger while they lived their best lives.

One day, I ran into a wookie while examining the Millennium Falcon, a ship that was old. The thing had landed in Tatooine where I was scavenging that day and I couldn't help but be curious, circling it, taking in ever detail and metal plate. The 7 foot tall walking carpet snuck up behind me, scaring the living daylight out of me when he roared.

I cowered under him, giving him a deer-in-the-headlights look. I remember exactly what happened too, when Han walked over to me and Chewbacca with an old man and the finest boy I'd ever seen.

"I told you to ready the ship! Who's this girl?" Han asked, confused out of his mind. Chewie roared to him, telling Han I had been checking out his baby. When Han tried to tell me to shoo off, Chewbacca refused to let me go, resulting in me joining the group on a rescue mission for some Princess of Alderaan.

Ever since then, I'd been loved by the group, even Ben Kenobi that only knew me for an hour or so. Han and Chewie called me their little sister, only taking me on missions that weren't so dangerous. Leia took me in as some kind of daughter, though I couldn't put my finger on the line between daughter and sister. She did my hair whenever she got the chance, she'd dress me up like a princess for fun, she'd take me shopping with her, showing me what fashion actually was. And finally, Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker took me in as the love of his life, his first everything. His first girlfriend, first kiss, first love and first time. We were inseparable, though Han often hated that.

Speaking of inseparable, here I was, actively waiting for Luke's X-Wing to get back to the rebel base on Yavin 4 after him and his squadron defeated a dreadnought. I sat on a storage crate in the hangar, scrolling through holonet news, reading an article about the Hutt clan needing more Twi'lek slaves.

"Don't they have enough? Maybe if they stopped killing the poor girls they'd have more," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Han laughed at me from the other end of the hangar.

I scrolled down the news, Imperial this, Imperial that. I set down the holopad, sighing out a bored breath.

Suddenly, I heard ships coming down, not any ships though. "X-Wings! Luke!" I yelled, hopping off the storage crate, eager to watch my boyfriend leave his X-Wing. I watched the starfighters land, watching for Artoo.

My eyes locked onto the droid when the starfighters turned off. I ran full speed to my boyfriend's X-Wing. He must've not seen me weaving my way through X-Wings. When he hopped out, I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, nuzzling my face into his chest.

Luke didn't respond for a moment before wrapping his arms around me also, holding me flush against him. "Someone missed me," Luke joked, tugging me away from him slightly, keeping his hands on my face.

I nodded vigorously. "I have a surprise for you my sweet Jedi," I said pecking his lips, wanting him to crave me so I could follow through with my surprise.

"Mm, and what might that be?" he asked, pecking my lips back. I only giggled, taking Luke's hand and leading him into the base, ready to show him his surprise.

•–•

When we stepped into our quarters, I got Luke undressed from his pilot's suit with some trouble, but I managed to complete the task at hand. Luke was confused the whole time, wondering why I was undressing him for a surprise. It was normal that's he'd strip from his flight suit in front of me at times, only to put on other clothes. But this time, I striped him down to his boxers and grabbed his face, pulling him lower to me so I could capture his lips in a needy kiss.

Luke planted his hands on my waist, melting into the kiss and returning the same neediness with a hint of stress that melted away with Luke. With Luke, he loved the taste of my lips, mouth, skin, everything about me was perfect to him so kisses like this often got heated.

It was funny hearing Han call Luke "innocent" and "vanilla". It was more than funny, hilarious, cause by the time me and Luke were both in the mood, my ass was in one of his hands and my neck in the other. Luke wasn't into the idea of full on choking me, he hated seeing me hurt, but do to the way I moaned into his mouth, as he would say "so prettily", he rested a hand on my neck every so often, squeezing for a quick second just to hear me whine into his touch.

And soon enough, we got there, to the point where Luke had his tongue down my throat and a hand resting on my neck like jewelry. Puppy noises left my mouth as me and Luke french kissed intensely, but I came back to my senses after forgetting the surprise I had in mind.

I pulled away from Luke, staring into his lust-stricken eyes. "Lay on the bed for me, will you Daddy?" I asked, combing his blonde hair through my fingers like sand. He nodded, the sound of my voice and the name traveling through his veins.

Luke laid on his back, arms at his sides as he watched my crawl over him, stopping when my face was hovering above his clothed bulge. I rubbed his inner thighs lovingly, kissing the waistband of his boxers. Luke moved one of his hands to stroke my cheek, looking at me like a touch starved man.

I hooked my index fingers underneath the waist band of his boxers, keeping eye contact with the pilot as I slowly started to pulled his boxers down his hips, then eventually his thighs.

Inch by inch, his length showed more, throbbing for my touch, for his last bit of clothing to be removed. I rolled the boxers down his tip before I shoved them down to his ankles, watching his member spring free and hit his stomach with a small slap. I removed his boxers completely, tossing them to a random corner in the room.

Luke watched me intently as I took his hard length in my hands, stroking it softly, twisting with my strokes. Luke let out a tiny groan, his cock twitching as I got him off.

I greeted his leaking tip with kitten kisses before licking it slowly, tasting his sweet pre-cum. "You want me to take your pretty pink cock in my mouth, Daddy?"

"Yes, please Princess," Luke begged, tangling his fingers in my hair, waiting for me to put my warm mouth around him. And that's exactly what I did.

I enveloped his tip with my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip like a lollipop. Luke looked down at me like I hung the moon, his mouth slightly parted and his eyebrows knitted together in pleasure. If I could've smirked, I would've, but instead I drifted my head further down his cock, stopping where my hand sat, gripping the bottom of his shaft.

I started a bobbing motion, Luke's fingers that were tangled in my hair gripped my locks, refusing to set the pace though even after I gave him permission at least 50 thousand times.

Luke's noises filled the bedroom, echoing off the walls for only us to hear. I covered his cock in my saliva, making sure that it was slick for later. Hollowing my cheeks, I set my pace faster, his tip starting to hit the back of my throat as I decreased the amount of fingers I used to hold the bottom of his needy member.

A loud groan escaped his chapped lips, his cock twitching in my mouth. "I-I'm gonna cum Princess," moaned Luke, flustered beyond belief as his climax built higher and higher.

But I knew he was done for when I removed my last finger from him, taking him completely down my throat. I gagged, Luke keeping my head fully down on him, my nose touching his pelvis as he came down my throat, leaving me to easily swallow his hot seed.

Luke's panting was the only thing to be heard as he pulled me off of him, staring down at my messy hair and pink face, a drip of cum seeping from the crease of my mouth. Luke wiped it away with his thumb, beckoning me to open my mouth. I did, letting his thumb swipe against my tongue, smiling at me with pearly white teeth.

"Such a good girl. You took me down your throat so good, didn't you gorgeous?" Luke asked, tilting my chin up so I looked at him better.

I nodded, "Yes I did, Daddy."

"Come here pretty girl, I want you to sit on my cock like a good girl, will you do that?"

I nodded with no hesitation, stripping myself of my clothes, ready for whatever was happening next.