Don't Fuck With The General - Anakin (Smut)

Summary: Anakin loves disobeying orders and disrespecting his higher-ups. But he certainly hates when you give him a taste of his own, vulgar medicine.

Warnings: filthy filthy SMUT, p in v, inappropriate use of the force???, chokinggggg, degradation, mentions of exhibitionism, praise kink, oral (m!receiving), hair pulling, edging, use of the word cunt (I think some people don't like that word), masochism?

A/n: I know the title isn't really a good one but like, I don't have much brain left today.

•--•

Anakin was stubborn and confident, so confident that he was one shove away from crossing the thin line between confident and cocky. But you never minded, you actually liked cocky men. And you liked bringing out that side of Anakin, you loved being that push to force him to the other side of that thin line.

And right now, staring up at Anakin while you lay completely naked under him with a smirk plastered on your face, you never loved it more. Anakin was also naked as the day he was born, though the metal hand didn't exactly come out with him. But needless to say, his face contorted with anger. His blue eyes flickered between a still ocean and roaring waves, dominance consuming you whole. Yet you still had a shit eating grin on your face.

"What's wrong Ani?" you asked, looking up at him with the most faked innocence the galaxy had ever seen. And he knew it.

Anakin pressed his hard-on into your thigh with a growl, "You know exactly what the fuck is 'wrong'."

The smile vanished from your face as his hand reached up, fingers curling around your throat. He applied delicious pressure that made you breathe out a groan. His head tilted as he watched your face, "You disrespect me in front of my men, you never do anything that you're told, you're off the rails whenever I am directing the missions."

Anakin's shifted his hips, his thick length pressing against your cunt in the most teasing manner. You attempted to grind up into him, your hips bucking subconsciously. But as soon as you whimpered out at the pressure against your clit, you found another pressure in the way that the force kept your hips against the soft sheets.

"All you want is my attention, don't you? As much as you love being praised, you seem to enjoy being bad. Is that what you want me to call you? Cause that's exactly what you are, a bad girl," he said, face inching closer at the last words, grip on your neck tightening a bit more to make you sputter.

The way you were choking for air couldn't have been hot - it wasn't to you, but you soon felt Anakin's cock twitch against you, eliciting a moan out of your mouth. You slick was still dripping onto his dormant member, the force keeping you still, his hand keeping you silent, and his gorgeous face keeping you enticed.

He loosened up a bit on you, index finger stroking the side of your neck with a sweet scrape of his nail before he would trail up to stroke his finger back down. "I'll give you what you need. I'll give you my cock, filthy thing. Is that what you want?"

You smirked, you had everything that you wanted from him. Wrapped around your finger like a ring. Though, you didn't have him on a tight leash - he still had full reign over you, but you knew that he was exactly where you wanted him. At least you thought.

Anakin reached his metal hand between your hot bodies, wrapping it around the base of his length as he guided it towards your wetness. Pushing the tip of his thick cock in, you let a strangled moan slip out of your mouth. He felt so incredibly good already, you had needed him worse than you thought.