XII.

"So how was it? Is she hot?" Kaminari asked with a grin. 

Everyone surrounded me like some vultures and I hated it. I still haven't clear it all in my head, what can I actually say to them? Uraraka and Kaminari were the ones most interested. Though, I am pretty sure Kacchan was there just so that he could exult over my confusedness. I shrugged my shoulders with a dumb smile. 

"It was awesome", I said, avoiding Kaminari's second question. 

"Give us the details!" Uraraka whined excitedly.

"Did you kiss?"

"Dude! Is. She. Hot."

"Was it super romantic?"

"Did you go to a bar?"

"Will there be a second date as well?" 

"How did she like you?"

"Did you give her your jacket?"

"Let the guy fucking cool off first", Kacchan groaned angrily and crossed his arms. 

Uraraka and Kaminari smiled apologetically but their stares still made me go insane on the inside. I'm pretty sure I even saw Kaminari sneakily directed a lamp at me. To get that under-the-pressure effect. They can be so annoying at times. And who would've thought that Kacchan would be the one to stop the avalanche. 

"Excuse me", I said and rushed to the bathroom. 

Despite the fact it was my house, even my own room wasn't a good hideout. I turned the water on and collapsed onto the floor. My mind was very fuzzy and dizzy and all together in - heaven. I mean, I kissed Alex! I went out with her. And she said all those things... I have to be careful. I'm in such a bliss right now, a 5 year-old could win over me in a fight. 

Alex's POV

"Did you like it?" Gakko asked me lazily from the couch. 

"Of course she did, look at her face. Kawaii!" Mei squeaked after stuffing her face with popcorn. 

My arrival was important enough to cause them to pause the movie. 

"How do you feel now?" they practically asked at the same time. 

"Surprised", I said after some thinking. 

I kicked my heels off and crashed down in an armchair. It was truly odd - all that nervousness about Izuku being an actual celebrity was gone. I guess I realized, for real, that it's not the title that defines you. Deku was simply Izuku with a costume. A kind, honest, funny and a bit awkward and nerdy guy who simply makes you melt with his obliviousness. His smile tonight was different. Different from what I usually see. And he actually seemed to enjoy my company. Plus, he said nothing pervy unlike of every single other guy I went out on a date before. That is a huge plus, okay? He is the kind of guy who sort of makes you love yourself while you're with him. I need that.

"Oops, deep thoughts. Alex.com is currently loading", Gakko laughed. 

"He is... something else", I said an blushed under Mei's rejoicing gaze. 

"'kay", Gakko said and resumed the movie. 

I loved how they didn't make a big deal of this. They knew I'd come and tell them when I feel like it. I could see Mei smirking but I didn't mind it. I began watching the TV happily. 

I don't want to jinx it. 

***

I woke up as sun prickled my eyes. I was in Mei's room. I turned around groggily and saw Gakko sleeping on the floor covered with his coat. I chuckled. Mei was sleeping in the weirdest position I have ever seen in my life. I reached for my phone. 

"Shit! Gakko, wake the fuck up!" I cursed and jumped off the bed to shake him awake. 

"Where is the fire?" he said sleepily.

"Robots will put it out", Mei yawned. 

"If you mean by getting fired then yes! School started 3 hours ago!" I shouted as I gathered my things quickly. 

He stretched and began putting his shoes on slowly. 

"What are you on?" I muttered and pulled him towards the exit with a superficial 'Bye' to Mei.

He was just about to close the doors as I shoved my bag in his hands and rushed to her kitchen. Izuku's rose was still laying there. I put it in a glass with water with a lot of clanking and ran after Gakko. He called us a taxi quickly and I caught my forehead in worry. He burst into laughter and I looked at him questioningly. 

"Your outfit", he stuttered out. 

I hissed at him and practically jumped out of the car while it was still in full speed to jog all the way to my classroom in heels. I rushed in and faced Moji talking about the roots of numbers. She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. She was my best work friend so I figured she'd step in, but still... Gakko peaked in right after me. She put her hands on her hips. It reminded me of a thing which happened while we were still in college. Mei, Gakko and I sneaked out to go to a concert and she waited for us the entire night. Mei sort of just sneaked in our group over me and all of us became close together. I then got closer with Mei since we lived together and Moji now goes out with us less often because she recently got married. 

"Our sincere apologies, Miss Alex had a rose to put into a vase", Gakko said importantly. 

Moji looked at me and my clothes curiously , giving me a tell-me-later wink. 

"Now that your teacher is here she can jump in. And Mr. Gakko has a class to teach as well, if I'm not mistaken", she said and touched my shoulder in a friendly manner while going by. 

Gakko snickered at me as I pulled on my dress to make it longer. I ignored him and shut the class doors in his face. His easy-going laughter could still be heard in the halls. All of my students scanned me carefully and then shrugged their shoulders. I was usually quirky so I guess they weren't surprised. I took one of the notebooks to see how far they've gone with the lesson and quickly went on. 

"So that's why about 2... yes, Itazura?" I sighed.

"Miss, if you cover the upper half of the symbols you've just written, it spells Deku!" he announced. 

Turning around, I figured out he was right. I blushed and my brain just canceled its duty of thinking. I smiled at all of the kids awkwardly and waved my hand before speaking up.

"I-it was unintentional. Now open your books on page 134 and do the tasks", I stuttered out and sat down with a heavy sigh. 

"Miss, that is the triangles unit", someone said and I looked at them palely.  

Jeez, and I thought the flustering part is over.