XXXV.

It was an upgraded version of Shigaraki - therefore, much more dangerous. Izuku was emotional. Very emotional. Ochako's anecdotes about their First Sports Festival had me rolling on floor each time. She told me how Izuku cried like a fountain, even making a hole in the ground because of the pressure. I have seen him cry multiple times as well; whether I said something sweet, or we watched a movie, or he saw a puppy on the street, or he read a report about abandoned kittens. Something was making him cry all the time. And during those floods, he'd become an emotional wreck, incapable of defending himself from a mosquito. I could only imagine his happiness in this moment, since I knew about the shadow being cast on it.

The League was known for their experiments. The Nomus were widely known, beyond Japan, even beyond Asia. But it seems they've gotten far enough to be able to turn people into Nomus as well. Due to what Twice said, Izuku was sort of necessary for further actions. It was even my hope - I'd be able to figure the rest out. If he survived.

I put my head on my knees as if I were in more than an emotional pain and just remained like that.

"Pst!" I heard from the doors.

"Twice!" I whispered and got up.

"I don't have much time. Shigaraki has left his room to talk with Deku. To finalize the agreement, I guess. Toga is alll ready to go. They somehow have three bottles of your blood. In the fourth is my blood. I'm not sure how much time transformed those three bottles give Toga, but my guess is that she will need more by the end. All we can do is hope that she takes the last one soon and while she is around Izuku", he said in fast-talk.

"Wait, what is the plan? You never told me", I hissed nervously.

"Don't worry - we'll make it. I don't want to upset you! I do want to upset you! Well...um...yeah. Gotta go now", was his only reply before he shut the doors again and left.

"You might have as well set me free now", I muttered underneath my breath.

This new 'we' was surprising. After all, he has a heart, but he is still a villain. How can someone change so suddenly? There was no room for my suspicion. All I could do is hope. And I did. Maybe our talk enlightened us. Maybe I reminded him of his daughter the same way he reminded me of my dad. Perhaps good people just need a little push towards the good side, if it exists. Theories about good and bad being black and white were ever-lasting; but everyone forgets that there is gray when you mix those two - and that is where Twice was. Just adding a bit of one or other would make him transfer to the other side. 

He avoided the answer.

Time was passing by. My gaze scrolled around the doors, expecting to see that ginormous shadow again. In the end I covered myself over the head with a blanket and shut my eyes. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Something stopped me instantly. The expectation of anything happening. I heard that when people are sick they fall into a deep sleep. It happened to me as well. In a moment I couldn't think anymore - my thoughts were scattered all over my mind and I couldn't put my finger on anything. My eyelids were heavy all of a sudden and I simply fell asleep. Dreamless sleep. Actually, I did have a dream. I dreamt of nothing - silence, dark.

I woke up to someone shaking me very quickly. I swiped the hands away from my shoulders and turned to the other side. 

"Get up, little brat! You've gotta see this", Dabi said harshly. 

I frowned. My eyes opened widely when I felt something incredibly hot around my head. Blue light was all I saw before bolting up and away from Dabi's quirk. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"Hey! Let me go n-now", I said as I tried to get away from his grip. 

He pushed me in front of him and I flew into a wall. I felt pain in my wrist as I tried to stop my nose from being flattened out. Dabi was getting closer to me and I shrunk as much as I could.