53

"We thought we'd all visit." Zeke says using his all famous grin.

"You chose a great time." Tobias says sarcastically. And this is why you should not wake a sleeping number. I would have warned then but they came in. Their fault, not mine.

"Alright, moody!" Uriah says. He recieves a glare from Tobias and I stiffle a laugh. I'm dent a glare a few seconds later. I pat Nic's back and kiss his head. Tobias pushes Em further up his chest, so her head touches his shoulder.

"Right, come on, let's go." Christina says, clapping her hands.

"What?" I say.

"Where?" Tobias says. We turn to each other then back to Christina.

"We're going to the ferris wheel. You two proved it worked a while ago. So, let's go." I look at Tobias, who's looking unnaturally pale. I pat Nic's back again. I stand up with Nic and Tobias looks up to me. He can't stay sat there, they'll all figure out he's afraid of heights. I'm surprised Will hasn't already with his Erudite ways. I take his hand and pull him up. he grins.

"Stiff legs." He says. I smirk at his lie. Stiff. Looks of clear thoughts rush through all their faces. That was a close one.

"We'll just change their nappies and we'll go." I mention as I pull Tobias along with me into the kids' playroom.

"Tris, I can't go." Tobias whispers to me as I change Nic's nappy. I pause and look at him.

"Yes you can, you just don't want to." I say simply. I hand Nic to him and take Em. I change her nappy and pick her up. I put a hat on hat her head and throw one to Tobias to put it on Nic. He gently puts it on  Nic's small head. I smile, Tobias frowns.

"It'll only be us four in the single carriage anyway. And two of us can't really hear yet and I already know." I say, his face contorts into a dislike and I walk out of the room. "Let's go." I say to them all. They all cheer and whoop as they exit our apartment. Me, Nic, Em and Tobias trail behind.

We arrive after a while, the sky is still in night mode, considering it's night time and the wheel looks bigger than I remember. Zeke sets the ferris wheel to stop once it reaches the forth cart, which Christina, Will and Luca will be in, then the fifth, which Uriah and Zeke will be in and then us four in the sixth one. Will, Christina and Luca all get in and the wheel turns, Uriah and Zeke shove each other to get into the fifth cart first and finally, I pull Tobias into the sixth cart.

"You'll be fine." I whisper into his ear as we stand in the cart. The wheel creaks, Tobias grabs the railing with his spare hand. I grin as the wheel starts to move. I take Em from his arms, so I have Em and Nic and cuddle to Tobias. Tobias grabs firmly onto the railings with one hand and wraps the other around me. Nic and Em are sleeping soundly against me and I lie my head on Tobias's shoulder. I watch Uriah and Zeke, who are in the cart in front of us, five. Zeke looks over the railings and Uriah pushes him. Zeke turns around and shoves Uriah and they both laugh. They are crazy.

"Tris?" Tobias's tight voice sounds. I lift my head and look into his eyes. "I love you." He says in the quietest whisper I've ever heard from him. I smile. He hand stays on my back, holding me up when the cart moves.

"I love you too." I say gently. I press my lips to his for a second and then pull away. I kiss Em and Nic on their heads. Tobias pulls somewhat of a smile. He really  is afraid of heights, badly. Uriah claps at us from our open carts. I guess her saw us kiss... I chuckle and hear the laughter of Christina. I press myself on to my tiptoes to see her, sure enough, she's laughing. Will is tickling her and Luca. I start laughing myself and all I hear is our four's breathing and laughter.

Our cart comes to a hault, we step out and I realise how pale Tobias is. He takes Nic from me and half-heartly smiles. I squeeze his hand and we join Uriah, Zeke, Christina, Will and Luca.

"That was awesome!" Uriah shouts, we all join him with shrieks and yells of joy.

We all walk back into Dauntless, with a bounce in our walk. Chatters surround me but I'm tired so I don't listen to them. Uriah and Zeke are pushing each other around again and Christina and Will flirting as usual.

We get back home late, we take Nic and Em into their room on tuck them into the separate cots. I hug Tobias, snuggling into his arms.

"We should get to bed." Tobias says, his fingers rubbing my back. I nod against his chest.

"Come on." I say quietly. I pull him with me into our room and we change. I get into some comfy joggers and the shirt Tobias just took off. He shakes his head at me and laughs. He stays with no shirt on and throws on a pair of over large joggers. We both climb into the bed from opposite sides and meet in the middle.

"Night Tris." I kiss him.

"Night," I smile and we kiss again. I cuddle to his chest and drift into a heavy sleep.

"Tris!" I hear a yell. And it's not Tobias. I open my eyes.