3

Tobias shakes me to wake me up, it shocks me and I throw myself to a sitting up position, panting heavily.

"We've got to train the initiates today." I sigh, they'd probably all beat me and wear me down anyway.

"Okay." I get up. But I realize I only have a shirt on, I blush as Tobias stares at my legs. I quickly shower and get changed into a simple long sleeved top and a pair of black jeans.

"Ready?" I nod.

Tobias reaches out at the net, for a Candor boy.

"What's your name?" The memory of my initiation flood back.

"Charley." Tobias nods and yells.

"First jumper-Charley." I chuckle as I remember my first jump.

Half an hour in, 2 Candor (Charley and Martin) and 4 Erudite (Lucas, Orianna, Isabelle and Roach). We wait for the final jumper and they take longer than expected. We hear a yell and a body lands, wearing a blue suit. Tobias helps the figure out. My throat goes dry. I recognize this man. He's Caleb. The flesh on his head is purple and had a few bruises around his neck which at the edges were turning green. I stand in shock, he smiles at me and Tobias gives us both a look of confusion but he continues anyway.

"I'm Four and this is Tris. Today is your first stage of training. The first stage is fighting: push your body to the breaking point." He gives me a hand singal, so I continue his speech.

"The next stage of training is mental, conquering your worst fears."

"First me and Tris will show you around the basic areas of the compound: The Pit, The Cafeteria, The Chasm, Training Room and The Dormitory." We show the transfers around until we get to the dormitory.

"This is where you'll be staying." I say quietly.

"It'll be right up your streets, Candors. Everything out in the open." I stifle a laugh but I can't help but release a chuckle.

"Underneath every bunk, there's two pairs of clothing, unisex clothing put them away, get changed and enjoy your dinner time." I smile at them all and then me and Tobias leave hand in hand.

Caleb P.O.V

Beatrice leaves holding Four's hand, which I'm confused by but nevertheless, I go underneath my bunk and search for the clothes. I hear a few mutters from other transfers. I hope that non of them notice I wasn't at the choosing ceremony. I reach my hand out underneath the bunk until I feel my arm being engulfed by the underneath of the bunk. My fingertips touch fabric, so I yank on it and out comes a pair tight black skinny jeans and a black jacket. I look at the other transfers, they're all awkwardly getting changed in front of each other. I take my blazer of and neatly fold it and place my tie on it. I take my suit pants off and I see a few people staring at me, I slide on the jeans and begin to unbutton my shirt. I accidentally let it drop to the floor. A brown haired girl picks up the shirt for me and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I say holding my hand out boldly to her. "Caleb." She smiled at me, her eyes slowly drooping down to my chest and abdomens.

"Isabelle." I bite my lip as I realize she isn't wearing anything but a pair of really skin jeans. She's beautiful. I snap myself out of my trance and turn away to put the jacket on. I zip it all the way up and place my old Erudite clothes under the bed.

"Can I sit with you at dinner?" Isabelle asks me innocently.

"Of course." I say smiling at her, she throws her jacket on and we walk to the cafeteria together.

Tris P.O.V

I sit in the cafeteria with Tobias and we eat listening to Will, Christina and Zeke talk. I smile at Tobias as he notices both of our Abnegation ways showing like they used to. I eat my hamburger, adding some tomato ketchup on it. I glace at a few tables infront of me and spot Caleb seated next to another transfer - Isabelle. He also eats quietly, until Isabelle talks to him, almost flirts.