24

We sit in the same way for a while, me snuggled up to him until we both decide it's time to go to sleep. We go into the bedroom and change. I throw on a shirt with nothing else and Tobias just wears his boxers. We both slide into bed, I burry my head in his chest and his arms engulf me as we sleep.

I wake to no Tobias. I yawn and head into the kitchen. There he is. I sneak up behind him and cuddle his waist, his hands rest on top of mine which stay on his abs. He turns himself around to me and we kiss. He bites the bottom of my lip, along for entrance and I gladly let him. His hands stay at my waist and mine explore his hair. Our kisses turn heavier and have more wanting rather than passion and love.

"I love you..." I mutter. Acting as if I never said anything, Tobias moves his hands up my shirt and rest them on my hips. I drop my arms, then let them explore his bare chest. He takes in a deep and shaky breath before saying,

"Can we?" I don't reply, instead, let my hands wander down into his boxers. He groans and moans my name as I touch him. "Trisss..." I pull him by his boxers back into our room, we he lands on top of me on the bed. I let him pulls my shirt off, leaving me in my panties and bra only and him in his boxers only. He kisses my forehead, then my cheek, then my jawline, then my neck and my collar bone. I moan a few times, trying no to be too loud because it's early morning. We both pull each other's underwear off and begin. He goes in, without a problem and we grind against each other.

I end up falling asleep soon afterwards, I think Tobias does too but I'm not entirely sure.

I wake up again, for the second time today, with Tobias staring at me, his cheeks flush pink in embarrassment and I kiss him as reassurance.

"We should probably do something today." I say, starting back at Tobias, like a reflection.

"We already have." He winks as I get out of bed. He groans, "Triss. Can you at least give me some time...? I still have my situation...even after a sleep." I laugh, then get changed in front of him, purposely making it worse.

"Looks like I'll have to." I laugh again and make us both some breakfast - or not - ceral bars today. I chuck Tobias one and he gets changed and eats with me. He still has his situation which makes me laugh, still.

"Stop laughing! Your just so God damn sexy!" He blushed realising what he just said. Opps. I laugh even more, too the point where I'm crying. But a knock at the door interupts me. I open it as I watch Tobias's shuffle his chair further under the table. Situation.  I let Caleb in considering it'd be rude of me not to.

"Hey, Beatrice. Tobias." He sits across from Tobias on the table. I think Tobias finds it awkward that Caleb calls is both by our 'proper' names. I just find it rather cringy but I try not to say anything.

Conversation turns mainly towards Caleb, me and Tobias don't really like to talk about our own life but Caleb sure does. He talks about near enough everything. Isabelle, initiates, his rank, a story from about ten minutes ago. Everything. But then the topic turns serious.

"But there's something I do need to talk to you about..."

"What?" Me and Tobias say simultaneously.

"I think Isabelle is catching onto the fact I'm Abnegation-Erudite-Dauntless transfer." I gulp. And I thought life was perfect...