25

Me and Tobias gawp at him.

"She can't know!" I stress.

"But she's my girl-"

"Tris is right, she can't find out."

"You've lied for me before, lie for yourself." He hesitates before saying.

"I...I've tried."

"Tried? "

"She asked me where I was at the ceremony, I told her that I was sick and made my decision at home-"

"Great. Now keep her thinking that."

"But what if we get marri-"

"Keep it that way." I hiss, I'd hate it off Tobias led to me but what I don't know, can't hurt me...Yet. Caleb's lips turn downward into a saddened expression.

"I don't like lying to her..." He admits, I personally think she's just a fling. I almost want to say 'You've lied to mom and dad' but I decide otherwise.

Caleb leaves not too long afterwards, so me and Tobias decide to out for a walk. A simple walk.

We walk around the pit for most of the time, watching drunken people fall everywhere. Sloppy as ever. I remember the first time I saw Tobias drunk, near the chasm.

We have a few drinks, Tobias had a few more than me, saying because he's a 'man'. I mean he is but does drinking make him more of one? No.

"Triss, I love youuu..." Drunk.

"I love you too but...I think we should go back home." He mutters something that I don't catch but place a hand on my lower back anyway.

We reach the apartment in one piece each. I open the door and Tobias slaps my butt. I growl at him. I pull Tobias in because he insists that he'll stay outside of 'my apartment'.

"Tobias, this is your apartment too." His voice lowers to a whisper and he says,

"H-How'd you know my...name...?" I burst out laughing as I shut the apartment door. "It's not funny!" I hold my hand up to his confused face.

"We're married!" His mouth drops open to an 'o' shape. He walks over to me, his face inches from mine.

"So you won't mind if I do this?" I'm about to say what but he pushes his hands onto my chest area.

"Tobias-" He smirks.

"Or this?" His hands move South of me...There...

"I...I-"

"Shhhsh!" I'm about to answer him again but he pushes me into our room. His hands move around me - all over me. I grab his wrists, stopping him. Gently, I say,

"Not today." He grins and lets go of me.

"Oh, awright." I pout at his weird accent.

"Oh, go sleep, you drunken dragon!" We laugh and he sleeps in his clothes. Me however, I have the decency to change into some pajamas.

+++

I was totally right. Isabelle was a fling. Caleb's eyes well up in tears and they flood out, his face distraught.

"She cheated on me, Beatrice!" He yells in rage, I hug him to calm him. "How could she?"

"Who with?"

"I...I didn't see...him...She was kissing him and-" He takes a long breath in and doesn't bother to finish his sentence. Tobias is working in the control room, otherwise, Caleb probably wouldn't have burst out crying.

"Caleb, you'll find someone else..."

"But...but..." Exactly. You will.

"Listen, you are going to be fine without her." He nods, but he still ignores me, bawling his eyes out. I'm pretty sure he's never been this upset over one small girl...

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine." He nods, wipes his tears away and straightens up. "I'll see you in a bit, Beatrice."

"But-" He shuts the door behind him as he leaves. What is he going to do...?

OH MY GOSH!!!! INSURGENT TRAILER ON FRIDAY:D :) SO HAPPY!!!!

So...there's this really annoying boy...He's dating my close friend...He keeps putting his hand on the back of my chair, so I whack him. He hugged my close friend and touched the booty! EWWW! In school and everything...Gross...