7

Me and Tobias walk together, as we reach the brim of the pit, I notice an alone Caleb. I stare until I feel Tobias staring at me.

"You want to go talk to him?" He asks me, I willingly nod.

"Yeah, let's go." I drag him behind me, weaving through everyone. I reach Caleb and he smiles at me until he looks down at my hand linked woth Tobias's.

"You look lonely..." I say pulling Tobias next to me.

"Yeah, Isabelle went to some of her lady friends, said she needed to tell them something." He points across to the other side of the pit and takes a swig of the beer bottle in his hand.

"How are you, Caleb?" I ask intrigued.

"Couldn't be better." He winks at me.

"Four and I were going to..." I think for a second. "Get tattoos, want to come?" I watch Tobias's reaction, his face scrunches up and he stands up straight.

"Nooo, I'll, uhh, leave you be." He grins at us both and we take of to the tattoo parlor.

"Tattoos, eh?" I shrug.

"Whatever." We search around the emdless designs on the wall. I smirk at Tobias when I spot the one I like. It is a pair of arrows pointing in different directions. (Divergent Symbol ;) ) I don't know what draws me to it but it feels right.

Tori finshes my tattoo.

"Thank you." I smile at her. I flick my hair in front of the tattoo, on the back of my neck.

"Tris?" I turn to her before I leave.

"Congratulations." I smile at her, thank her and leave. I meet Tobias outside the parlor and he grabs my hand.

"Where'd you get the tattoo then?" I lift my hair off the back of my neck.

"Where'd you get your's?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"On my collar bone." I smile. We got the same tattoo but in different places.

"Bud did it for me."

"That's cool, should we go back to the apartment?" I ask shyly. He nods, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We arrive back at the apartment, Tobias unlocks the door and shut it behind us.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks me, I spin on my heels, so I'm facing him. I wrap my arms around his upper back and kiss him, my suddenly gained confidence shocls him but he kisses me back and slowly places his hands to my waist. His back bends further down as his kisses become deeper. I pull away.

"Let's cook dinner." I smile at him and he frowns a little.

"Let's go." He pulls me with my hand into the kitchen. I take the ingredients out of the fridge for a toasted sandwich. We toast some bread under the grill and Tobias wraps his arms around me and leans his head on my upper back.

"I've missed being close to you..." He says, his voice vibrating through my body.

"Don't think you think I have? I...I was afraid...You know, the nightmare it-"

"You don't have to explain yourself, Tris..." I nod. He kisses the back of my neck then let's go of me. He begins to chop up some stuff for some salad.

We sit down for dinner, we sit across from each other. We eat almost simultaneously, bite after chomp, chomp after bite.

"This tastes gorgeous, Tris." I look up from my plate and smile at him. "Tris?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." His eyes stare down at me, piercing into my dull eyes.

"I love you too."