41

"Tris," Tobias says grinning.

"Tobias," I reply.

"We haven't had much time lately, have we?" I nod in agreement.

"Nope." He leans in and gently kisses me. I break away quickly. "I'm going to shower." I say.

"No, please, Tris. Just stay with me for a bit." How could I say no? If a man begs you, it looks pretty adorable, his face scrunched as if cringing and his eyes wide. Showing off his gorgeous, dreamy blue eyes.

"Okay." I flop down next to him, back where I was.

"I love you." He states, his face close to mine. So close that our noses touch. I press my lips to his, taking his face in my hands.

"I love you too." I say quietly. His hands stroke my hips.

"I can't wait to be a father." I grin at his words.

"I know you can't, you are going to be the best father in Dauntless. No, in fact the whole of the factions." I smile sweetly.

"That's..." I chuckle as I watch him struggle for words. "Great...I just think it'll be great to finally see our little girl and boy." His hands skims my stomach and I chuckle. "What?" I laugh again as he does it again.

"That tickles." I smirk. He keeps doing it so I end up rolling of the sofa in laughter - literally.

"Tris? Are you okay?" He asks, grabbing my waist to help me up.

"Yeah, I found that quite...amusing actually." He nods.

"Course you did. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes."

"Sorry Tris."

"It's fine, it was an accident." I press my lips to his as he stands me up.

"You gonna go shower now?" He asks, grinning.

"Yup. See you at night time." I say grinning.

I get in the shower, lathering my hair in a rasberry scented shampoo and was down my body with a rasberry and strawberry body lotion.

When I get out of the shower, I change into a black nighty and slippers. I walk out of the bathroom, my hair wet. I quickly grab a bobble and tie my hair up. It can air dry. I walk into the bedroom and lie next to Tobias, who is already in his pajamas a.k.a his boxers. I wrap my arms around his chest. Struggling to clasp my arms fully around his back, as of my baby bump.

"I love you, Tris."

"I know you do, I love you too." I say smiling as I cushion my head into his chest.

"Night." I fall asleep almost instantly, unlike usual. I think it's because I'm content. There's no struggle of getting through initiation or trying to fight Peter or even having to survive the night by night. That's why I love life.

We wake unusually at the same time. I get a horrible stomach pain, one I've never experienced. I begin to panic. Tobias can see I'm panicking.

"Tris?" I feel an urge. I dart out of bed, and into the bathroom, just about reaching the toilet nefore I spill my guts out. Lovely. "Are you okay, Tris?"

"Mmm." I say holding back my hair. His hands wrap around my hair, holding it up. "Thanks." I mumble. What a great start to a day.

"You know, you'll be getting this a lot more." I groan and Tobias laughs. I thump his chest.

"It's not funny-" Again.