60

I'm thinking about ending this soon...

Tris's P.O.V

I refused to follow Tobias and he went without me. I was so pissed off. I'd collected all of my things, so just a jacket and decided to leave. But I came to trouble. As I went to exit the building, I was stopped by security.

"I'm sorry mam, but you have to come with us." I frowned.

"No." I pushed past them, getting closer to the exit. But they grabbed me, yanking me back into the bureau. "What do you think you're-"

"Mam, don't make this harder for yourself." A guard grabbed me by each arm, I sighed. I wasn't getting away. I was trapped in the bureau without my kids. And with Tobias. Who decided Amar over me. I frowned.
Once they'd took me to Tobias, in a room with Amar. He frowned.

"You could've brough her more gently." Tobias complained at the guards.

"Sir, she ignored our orders, we couldn't just stand there."

"Tris, you always make things hard." Tobias said to me. It was as if netting Amar had changed him. The old Tobias wouldn't have questioned me or turned his back on me.

"Well I want to go find my kids."

"Tris, this is more important." I looked at him with disgust.

"More important?" I shook my head vigorously. "No, what's more important is that our kids are sat at home, missing us and no one knows where we are." The guards still hadn't let go of me. I tried to break free.

"Let her go." Tobias said.

"Thank you." I mumbled with annoyance.

"No, go." Tobias said.

"What?" I demanded.

"Go, leave. Go back to the kids. If you don't want to know, then fine." I stared and then I walked off. I was going home. And I wasn't stopping for anything.

It'd been at least a week since I got back home. I explained everything to the group, they well all disgusted at Tobias. I lied to the kids when I spoke to them, telling them Tobias would be home soon. But I didn't know that. I hoped he would because things weren't the same around her.

He arrived late at night, I was annoyed and frustrated but still kissed him when I saw him. To be truthful, I missed him.

"Your mum isn't the person you think she is." I shook my head.

"I don't want to speak about that. Or any of it...okay?"

"Okay, Tris." He headed into the kids' room, they'd be glad to see him. They wouldn't have known he'd left, however they felt it, they were crying more often than not.

"Thank you for coming back, and understanding." I said from behind him.

"I'm sorry, Tris." I nod.

"I know." I nod, understandingly. I did get it. However it still hurt that he'd leave me and the kids.

I kissed the kids on their cheeks. I got tucked up in bed. I kissed Tobias.

"Night, I love you." He told me, I didn't acknowledge him and slept.

---
If you love Teen Wolf, you should go check out teen_sterek_wolf's story! It's amazing so far!! I'm in love with it!❤ comment to what you think of the top a/n...