4

**Contains a few detailed kissing scenes**

I eat slowly crunch my food in my mouth listening to Christina's rant.

"I just don't understand why Molly likes Peter...I mean, he's evil! He's stabbed someone in the eye with a butter knife, sprayed nasty stuff on Tris's best sheets," Tobias raises his eyebrows up at me. "And then...He beat Tris-"

"Calm down! He's out of the way now." Will says flapping his hand up and down. I'm glad he stopped Christina, because I'm almost certain that she was talking about the night Al, Drew and Peter attacked me. I still haven't fully forgiven Al but at the moment we're just civil with each other. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Yeah but I just don't get why he'd want to do-" Will gives her a warning look and she stops talking about it.

We start the second stage of training today, I'm desperate to help Caleb get better. I don't think he's Divergent like me.

"The second stage of training, mental, conquering your worst fears and facing them by yourself." Tobias says in his instructor tone of voice, we look at other and then I continue.

"First, you'll face a single obstacle. We'll call your names out and you will go into the room and put you into the simulation." The initiates all take a seat either side of the hallway as me and Tobias set up the equipment in the room.

"I'll monitor the tests. You can watch if you like..."

"As much as I like to watch, Tobias, we can do half and half." He nods as we begin to call the first name out.

Caleb's P.O.V

I don't register my name when it's called so Lucas nudges me to catch my attention. I stand and walk into the room. Beatrice is talking to Tovias but I'm glad she's the one that is monitoring my test.

"Take a seat." She says pointing to the recliner chair next to me. I sit and she injects my neck with a solution which I recognize to be a simulation solution.

Tris's P.O.V

I watch the screen as Caleb enters his first obstacle. He's in an Abnegation room. Surely he can't have the same fear as me, could he? I'm shaken out of my thought when I hear a woman's voice.

"Caleb." Is all she says, the figure appears in front of him, I recognize it to be Isabelle. She starts toward him, kissing him, he willingly kisses her back and they kiss until Caleb begins to zip her jacket down, she breaks away suddenly.

"What are  you doing?" She asks him and his face turns beetroot red. My brain registers the fear to be rejection.

"I...uhh..." Caleb stands stunned and he returns from the simulation, his face red. Tobias is trying hard not to laugh but he does crack a smirk.

"Well done." Is all I say and he leaves.

Caleb's P.O.V

I stand in my old Abnegation room, my books piled on top of one another and my messy bed still in a mess. I hear Isabelle's voice saying my name. She then appears in front of me and begins to kiss me, I willingly kiss her back as my heart plummets. I keep kissing her, becoming rougher by the second until I reach my hand up to her jacket zipper and begin to swipe it down. This is it. I think. She actually likes me back... But she breaks away quickly, stopping me from going any further.

"What are  you doing?" I feel the rejection travel, bringing heat to my face. My brain  automatically begins to search for an excuse but doesn't find anything. She raises her eyebrows demanding an answer.