28

Tris's P.O.V

I open my eyes and rise from bed. I change into some comfy clothes, considering I wasn't wearing any. Work... I chose to train the initiates so I had to choose a second job. I chose to work as a helper in the compound - like security. I'll be working alongside Tobias anyway, considering he monitors in the control room.

I gently shake Tobias, as an attempt to wake him. It works. He stretches whilst still lying down so I kiss his forehead by kneeling onto the floor.

"Morning, Tris." His voice is raspy, still affected by sleep. I move my lips from his forehead and stand up.

"How was your sleep?" I ask, he yawns and sits up, the cover only just reaching his hips.

"I'm still tired." I laugh and tuck my black blouse into my leather pants. "Aren't you?" I nod.

"Of course."

"Do you want to just take the day off?" I shake my head dramatically.

"No, we haven't been work in ages." He groans and I chuckle.

"Fine."

"I'd hurry up if I were you." I begin to head to the door.

"Why?" Gotcha!

"We've got five minutes 'til work." I turn and see his face and laugh. We have ten minutes. I'm so devious. I exit the bedroom and burst out laughing when I hear him rushing around. I sit on the sofa and relax.

Tobias comes out of the bedroom, staring at me, as if I'm an alien.

"What are you sitting around for?"

"We had ten minutes." I say devilishly.

"Tris!" He runs to me, jumping onto the sofa. "I'm so  going to get you." He starts tickling me and I can't help but squeal. He's found my weekness! No! I burst out laughing and Tobias stops.

"You are such a little devil."

"I know." I smirk and we kiss for a while.

"Well, we should go now." I pull my best pout and he pulls me up. "Come on."

We both get to work slightly earlier, Tobias monitors the cameras for any trouble and I wait for the trouble, one wall away from Tobias. I sigh, I can see him through a window, working his butt off. But I'm pretty sure he'll find nothing anyway...

Of course he doesn't. He literally and Zeke find no sign of trouble, so I'm armed in a bullet proof jacket and a gun for nothing...All day.

"Well, let's go home." It's around tea time so I decide to cook when I get home. Tobias has other plans though...

"Tris, why don't I cook?"

"Why?"

"Or...we could go out on a date?" Now I'm interested.

"D'you know, why not?" He laughs and squeezes my hand. "I'm going to go get changed first..."

"Me too." We both change together, exchanging glances.

"You ready?"

"Are you? " He nods. "Well let's go then." Bam! We're out the door in a shot.