13

SHEO IN THE PIC!!
                *Further Scenes...*

Tobias pulls me into our apartment, I shut the door and we kiss. I allow his tongue into my mouth and we make out for a long time. His hands clip around my hips and I have my hands cupped around his cheeks. We break away for a second or so just to catch breath but our lips still touch - just.

"I love you." I mumur he replies instantly.

"Tris, God I love you too." We make out again but this time his hands linger in the hoops of my jeans and my hands travel up and down under his shirt. His fingers stay looped in my jeans but his thumb go up, lying just above the loops and under my shirt. I pull his shirt up as my arms go up to the back of his neck, I slide his shirt off him. "Trisss." He moans as I pull his shirt off, I know exactly what I've done to him. I've 'give him a situation'. His fingers slide just under my jean band and his thumbs stay where they are but rub the bare skin. I let my fingertips touch his abs, stroking them ever so gently. He tenses. "T-that feels soooo-" He releases a shaky breath. "G-good..."

"I can tell it does." I smirk at him.

"Two can play at that game, Tris." His hands fully go under the band of my pants. All of a sudden I don't feel nervous like I would in my fear landscape...He doesn't take my short of so I do. He stares at me but begins to make out with me shortly after. He hands stay in my jeans not touch me there  yet but just lingering near the sides of my underwear. Two can play games.  I shove my hands into his pants, playing with the material of his boxers. We stop kissing and release shaken up breaths.

"Tobias..." I moan hopelessly as he slides the fabric of my  underwear in his fingers. I give in first. I put my hands on him. There.

"Tris!" He grunts and makes moans.

+++

I hear several bangs on the door.

"Tobias!" I hiss as I sit up. Me and Tobias did not have sex but we did  touch each other in sexual ways... He groans.

"What?!" He rubs his eyes and sits up with me. We both listen to the harsh knocks. "I'll get it." He throws a shirt on and leaves the pants he has half on, on. But he pulls them up.

"Hi..." He says awkwardly.

"I was wondering if you two are coming zip lining tonight?" Uriah.

"Uhh...We might..." Of course. He's afraid of heights, why would he want to?

"Four?"

"Yeah?"

"Be quiet tonight if..."

"What?" Tobias says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"You know...If you two..."

"We didn't." I imagine Uriah scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go find Marlene - Bye." I laugh when Tobias shuts the door. He comes back into room.

"Were we really that loud?" I say feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Well, Uriah only lives across the hallway..." We both laugh until I get out of bed. I hug Tobias and then we both get changed and head off to the cafeteria. I grab some food and a drink and sit next to Tobias, who is next to Zeke, Uriah is sat next to me too and Christina and Will sit across from us. I eat gracefully as everyone else chats away.

"So, Tris," Uriah says putting his arm around my shoulder. I stop eating and turn to him. "How was last night?" He whispers down my ear, my face turns tomato red.

"What do you mean?" I answer back quietly, almost denying it.

"Your first time having se-"

"We didn't!" I state so he doesn't say what I know he was going to say.

"But I heard you two, you were moaning and he was yelling your name an-"

"We didn't have sex, Uriah." Blunt is better than being misunderstood.

"What were you doing then? " I blush as he smirks.

"We..." THINK!  "We were watching a programme on the tv..." What kind of shitty excuse was that?!

"Tv, huh? Seemed a bit more human to me..." He grins, smile as wide as his ear distance. I hit his chest hard and he let's go of me.

"Shut up." I say, face blushing like crazy. This is going to be one long hell of a day...What if Christina heard? What if my brother...No...He didn't...Or I hope so...