Chapter 42 - sleepy love

Sorry for any mistakes. [Might be some kinda graphic content?]

Norman's p.o.v

It'd been a good two maybe three days since we finally tied the knot, I was lent over the kitchen counter and it was exactly 3am, I couldn't seem to sleep I was tired and cranky it didn't help that Savannah was exactly the same but she actually got some sort of sleep.

"Norman!" Savannah whined wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Uh Sav no too loud." I groaned covering my ears,

"Sorry baby."

"I can't physically sleep Sav, im going crazy." I huffed pulling my hair,

"Stop, please don't do that." She whispered taking my hands and pulling them from my hair,

"Get off." I snapped.

She snatched her hands away, "Im trying to help."

"I know I'm sorry." I squinted turning to face her,

"Oh Norm." She gasped holding my face, "How long have you been awake?"

"I never went to sleep, help me."'I groaned burying my face into her neck.

"C'mon, bedtime."

She took my hand and led me back to bed where my body just gave up and collapsed onto the soft mattress. Her devious little hands found their way to my hair delicately running her fingers through it making unexpected moans escape my mouth.

"That nice?" She asked.

"Mmmm." Was all I could manage,

She lifted my head slightly placing it onto her soft flat tummy where she continued to run her fingers through my unclean shaggy brown hair, every so often letting her nails graze my scalp. I wasn't sure how long we laid like that but I felt a bit better until the alarm went off.

"Hey, hey Norm it's okay." She assured.

"Fucking scared me." I panted.

"I think maybe you should stay home, rest."

I rolled slightly so my face was smooshed into her tummy making her giggle, i effortlessly look up at her before kissing her stomach through the thin fabric of the top she just about had on because I sure as hell wanted that thing off and would force the energy to awaken just to have some of that time together.

"I've gotta get ready, I'll tell them your sick."

"No, you have to stay with me." I pleaded hugging her legs.

"Norman we're nearly finish, then we can go home."

"Your killing me."

"Soon I promise I'm not ready, just get some rest okay baby?"

I grunted burying my face into the mattress whilst she got ready for work, I must of fallen asleep because she didn't say goodbye but when I woke the room was dull and the sun was just about peeking through the curtains,

"Sav?" I Called,

I rose slowly scratching my head and squinting my eyes, this room was a mess. I placed my feet by the side of the bed and used the wall as leverage and staggered towards the door only to hear the back door slam. Where'd she been?

"Hey sleepy head." She greeted, "Finally get out of bed?"

"Why are you so late coming home?" I croaked,

"We just finished filming why?"

"Weren't you supposed to be finished before sundown?"

"Norman what's wrong?"