Chapter 65- Drama

Sorry for any mistakes...

Norman's P.O.V

We were in for a long ride and good job I had all the caffeine in the house this morning. Packing the last of our stuff into the car along with all the last minute bits for jellybean. We were off and on the road but I knew it wasn't going to a fun ride with jellybean getting in all sorts of positions  making Savannah uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I asked her rubbing her leg.

"Just fine, she's being good."

"Thought of any names yet?"

"Mingus liked Rosie." She giggled.

"Rosie Reedus, the poor kid would get bullied." I chuckled.

"You have any ideas?"

"A few, but I don't really want to make a decision until I meet her and know for sure that's the name she'll suit."

"Very smart, I vote we call her jellybean." She giggled.

"She's stuck with that name now."

Although with the stops in between we made good time and arrived home sooner than expected I just hoped Mingus had finished Jellybeans room. I gave him the responsibility of decorating her new room not to mentioned I'd managed to upgrade our apartment so this was all going to be a surprise for Sav.

"Feeling okay?"

She nodded cuddling my side as we entered the elevator and rode up to our apartment but she clicked something was off calling me out on what floor we were heading too. I just shook it off and we continued up the hall.

"What's going on?"

"This is my gift to you for carrying Jellybeans annoying butt around." I smiled handing her the key.

"I'm going to kill you if there's people in here." She mumbled unlocking the door.

Following behind her with eye in his carrier I watched as she took everything in before engulfing Mingus in a hug who was waiting for us. Sometimes I think she loves my kid more than me. Closing the door I released eye from his confines letting him waddle away to find his way around the new apartment.

"When did you plan all this?" She smiled.

"Secret. But we have one more thing to show you."

"Oh god please no more." She laughed nervously.

Mingus guided her through to Jellybeans room and what was revealed was amazing Mingus was really creative even put one of my crossbows I gave him in her room although I'm not sure it's safe, at least it looked somewhat girly with the purple all over it.

"I love it." She smiled hugging Mingus.

I cleared my throat a little trying to get Savs attention, "I think you'll find I paid for it all."

"Thank you."

"You deserve it baby." I smiled kissing her head.

"So is everything okay with my little sister?"

"She's like you a little shit." I chuckled.

"No seriously she's okay right?"

"She's small but healthy, here look." Sav said digging out the ultra sound photo.

"Will she grow anymore than that?"

"I'm not sure Ming, I wasn't a big baby myself."

"Listen Ming she's just fine alright? Don't worry about it."