Chapter 64

Sorry for any mistakes

Norman's p.o.v

Yet again without fail the place was packed which I could tell made Sav a little uneasy but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle together. Before any of the signings, meet and greets and photos started I got Sav settled she was wrapped up in my jacket behind me observing everything also giving me the occasional glare for forcing her to come today.

"How's my gorgeous Wife?" I asked pulling her into me.

"Not great." She whined snuggling into my chest.

"We can go home soon I promise, I've got an interview to do, some photos with fans and then we can go."

She rubbed her bump gently, "Just a couple more hours promise?"

"I promise, now gimme a kiss."

She whined a little looking at the fans still lining up but complied placing a soft kiss to my lips making me crave more. Letting her get back to keeping her feet up I returned to do the last dozen signings before heading off for photos.

Throughout the whole day Sav manage to stay strong for me it meant everything that she was here seeing what I do with my fans being apart of this but I knew she was exhausted and it wasn't going to get better soon the tiredness will be coming from a screaming jellybean keeping us up all night. I kind of hope Jellybeans gonna be one of those good baby's though.

"Where's Sav?" I asked Clarke.

"She went to the bathroom about twenty minutes ago."

"Did she look okay? Pale or anything?"

"A tad pale but nothing serious, what's going on?"

"Sean just don't worry about it." I sighed going off to find her.

Probably the most stupidest idea I'd ever had walking through crowds of people who would recognise me instantly but I barely thought and just acted. I wasn't sure how many bathrooms this place had but I was determined to find her I can't believe she's gone off on her own.

"Sav?" I called poking my head in the women's bathroom.

"Sir please step away you shouldn't be in there." A security guard informed.

"I'm looking for my wife, she's pregnant, dark hair, some tattoos on her arms and about this tall." I said motioning with my hands.

He shook his head, "I can't say I've seen her, I'll notify the rest of security just in case."

I gave a quick thank you and headed off to the other bathrooms just hoping I'd find her maybe I should of let her stay in the hotel room. I had absolutely no luck and couldn't think of anywhere she'd be.

Heading back to my signings I pass Sean's seeing a girl cuddled up to his side and recognising her as who other than Sav. I breathed a breath of relief making my way over seeing Sean's face soften he must of been trying to find me.

"Man do you not know how to answer a phone?"

"Apparently not, she okay?"

"Luckily my table isn't that far away from where she went light headed."

"Sav?"

"I want to go home." She croaked latching to me.

"Alright, home it is." I sighed kissing her head.

Unfortunately I had to announce that i wasn't able to complete my stay and headed straight to the hotel to collect our things before heading straight home. I knew it wasn't going to be long before we could actually home to New York to have Jellybean, boy was I excited.