Chapter 17

We slowly made our way upstairs hand In hand and practically In silence, when we got into our apartment Norman got to work on making the lasagne and I went to go pack my clothes away but I got side tracked by the box of photos.

"You were so small." I sighed rubbing my thumb over one of my old ultrasound photos.

"What's that?" Norman said.

I turned around to see him leaning on the doorframe with curiosity on his face, this is the reason why I didn't want the boys going through it I knew there'd be my two ultra sound photos in here how do I tell him about it?

"It's an old ultra sound photo."

"Old?"

"When I was with James my ex we yeah you don't need me to explain."

"You never told me." He said sitting on the bed with me taking the picture.

"It's not something I like talking about."

"Did you loose it?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I lost two and after that I called off the wedding and the entire relationship he'd changed he wanted to settle down and I did but just not with him."

"I'm really sorry babe, do you know why you lost them?"

"Genetic so I was told took long enough to even fall pregnant but I don't want to keep going over it." I smiled ripping the photo in two.

"Maybe we'll have our own one day." He said kissing my bare shoulder as I was only in a vest top.

"Yeah maybe." I smiled.

"Love you so much." He said as our lips crashed together.

"Norman." I moaned dropping the torn photo and wrapping my arms around his neck.

We fell back onto the bed with him just above me trying to hard not to crush me,he was like a wild animal our lips crashing together and our hands in each other's hair as gasps and moans came from our mouths,

"Norm, the dinner." I giggled pulling his hair away from me to lift his head.

"Forget dinner I want dessert."

"Good boys have to eat dinner first." I said biting my Lip.

"Screw dinner." He moaned as his started kissing my neck.

So dinner was missed, I laid in our bed with the sheets wrapped around my body staring out the window at the beautiful view of New York whilst Norman fixed us something to eat.

"Who doesn't love cheese on toast." He smiled entering the room in just boxers and a plate stacked with cheese toast.

"Norm you know what a women wants." I giggled.

He sat down and passed the plate to me as he got back under the covers, we sat there making our way through the stack of cheese toast but it beat us with 2 slices left, he just laid there with a cute smile on his face gazing at me.

"I can't think of life without you."

"Neither can I, You and Mingus are my life."

"Your so beautiful Sav." He smiled running his hand down my side.

"Why thank you Mr Reedus."

"Your welcome Miss Parks.

"Oh god I love you so much." I giggled. Burying my head into his slightly hairy chest.

"I love you too Sav." He sighed happily kissing my head.

"How much?"

"More than you'll ever know."

"Lame." I giggled.

"Really? Don't try this game with me Sav." He smirked putting his knees either side of my hips.

"Yeah your really lame!" I giggled as he tickled me.

"Take it back Miss Parks."

"Or what!" I laughed trying not to hurt Norman as he was tickling me.

"Fine you win." He smiled. "I love you too much."

"Your such a softy."

"I'm a teddy bear on the inside." He smiled now propping himself up on his elbows our faces inches apart.

"What ever your thinking your not getting."

"I was thinking more of...give me a kiss but hey whatever works." He smiled slowly kissing my lips,

"Every time you do that you make my teeny tiny tummy get butterflies."

"So if I did this..."

He slowly pulled my vest top up and placed kisses from my breast right down to the top of my jeans which gave me super butterflies and this made Normans day seeing me squirm.

"I love your little stomach." Norman chuckled making circles on my stomach.

"Leave my tummy alone." I said biting my lip.

"God I love you." He mumbled kissing me.

"You know what I love?"

"No so tell me."

"I love you and Mingus obviously but I also love this really freaking sexy hair and your eyes I mean damn it turns me on." I giggled pulling him closer to me.

"So if I cut it what would you do?" He said resting his head on my stomach,

"Honestly I'd be really upset." I sighed stroking his hair.

"You'd let me cut it a bit right?"

"Just don't go too short and I won't hate you." I smiled still playing with his hair.

"I promise I won't, even though it'd be funny to see your reaction."

"Meanie."

"You know you love it." He smiled.

Awh sorry for the short chapter guys, day off tomorrow so hopefully I can get writing some more for both my stories and get some good chapters up because honestly I think I need to knuckle down and make them better but I'm just so busy with college and when I'm not at college I'm so tired and have no ideas I can't write. Thank you for the reads and votes guys you make my day THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! <3