Chapter 33

This chapter isn't spell or grammar checked so sorry for any mistakes...

Mingus's p.o.v

I watched dad pace around the living area trying to sort something out to do with work, I just sighed and held my head in my hands I wanted to see Savannnah not sit here and watch him freak out about not being down in Georgia. Savannahs getting better that's more important.

"Dad can we please go?"

"Ming I have to sort this."

"They should understand so c'mon let's go." I said taking the phone from him.

"Mingus this is important, gimme the phone."

I pressed the 'end call' button and handed the phone back, he sighed and grabbed his keys so I guess I won that disagreement. I finally gave him his phone back when he got in the car I was looking forward to having savannah home.

"Mingus!" Savannah smiled hugging me.

"I missed you so much!" I smiled pulling out of the hug.

"Well I'm coming home now, where's your dad?"

"Raced him here."

"Oh god." She laughed.

"I'm gonna kill you." Dad said gasping for air.

"Sure."

"So Mingus is trying to kill you?" Savannah smirked.

"Something like that, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better and all the paper works signed so we can go."

"Awesome!" I said grabbing Savannahs bags,

"I think someone's glad to have you come home." Dad whispered,

"I can hear you I'm not deaf."

I left them for a minute and waited outside and the next thing I hear is a crash and then some laughter, I poke my head round the door and Savannahs sitting on the floor and dad looks worried and Savannah is laughing her head off.

"Okay so maybe I can't walk."

"You love scaring the shit out of me don't you?"

"Well..."

"Mingus help me out?"

I rolled my eyes dropping the bags and helping Savannah, after that dad went and got her a wheelchair and we headed off to the car park. I was glad Dad has Savannah because although he wouldn't admit it he was hopelessly in love with her.

"What did work say?" Savannah asked, holding dads hand.

"I can sort it."

"Is it because I hung up your phone? I didn't..."

"No Ming it's just we are supposed to be filming and We aren't because Sav was sick."

"I know but did I make it worse?"

"No Mingus, there just really organised and want us here as soon as."

"Oh, does that mean you have to go again?"

"Pretty much."

"Listen Ming, me and your dad will be back before you know it."

"Cool"

I shrugged it off and just watched out the window, I hate it when they leave. I flicked through my phone trying to avoid the looks Savannah kept giving me I didn't want her to feel sorry for me.

"Maybe you could come with us?" Savannah asked looking at dad.

"He has school I can't just pull him out."

"Well I don't know he can come see us at weekends?"

"I will talk to Helena."

At the apartment... Savannah's p.o.v

"You alright?" Norman said joining me on our bed.

"Just tired." I yawned.

"Get some rest." He said playing with my hand,

"I'm bored of rest." I sighed slotting my fingers between his.

"Well get used to it, plus Mingus will be home soon then you won't be bored."

I sighed, although I was still sick I wanted to get up and do something not lay here but I can't move around I'm too weak as I found out trying to stand up from the hospital bed. Both Norman and Mingus had to help me up.

"I love you Sav." He said kissing the back of my hand.

"I love you too."

He furrowed his eyes at me, "what's wrong now?"

"Still the same thing." I said smirking slightly,

He smiled and let go of my hand, he placed his hands either side of me so and started to do push ups and ever time he came down he kissed me. This man seriously knows how to cheer me up.

"I think someone is a little cranky." He smirked kissing me.

I blushed, "Even if I was cranky due to that reason I'm too weak to do anything about it."

"I know babe, I was just saying." He said smirking and again doing press ups.

"Oh my gosh stop, please your killing me." I giggled.

"I knew I could make you smile."

"Your such a doofus." I said smiling like a fool whilst cupping his face.

"Dad?" Mingus called out.

"Bedroom!" Norman replied and quickly retreated to sitting beside me.

"Gross..." Mingus said covering his eyes as he walked in.

"Hey we aren't doing anything."

"Sure you aren't."

"Ming what's up?" I said patting the space beside me.

"I just missed you." He said cuddling up beside me.

"I missed you too Ming, I love yah ." I smiled kissing his head,

"Love you too Savannah."

"You better, just coz I'm ill don't mean I can't whoop that butt of yours."

"Ha I'd like to see that."

"Norm, you know the drill." I giggled,

Norman jumped over to Mingus's side of the bed and started off with tickling him and then hung him upside down. These boys were my everything and even though Ming is coming up for 14 he is really just a big kid, I watched them play fight and in the end Mingus ended up laying underneath a pile of Norman.

"Can't breath!" Mingus whined reaching towards me. "Help! Savannah!"

"Haha now I'm pretty sure I win." Norman chuckled sitting up.

"Oh my god I will never take oxygen for granted again."

"You are such a drama queen." I teased,

"If your weren't ill I swear."

"Swear what huh?"

"Gah why are you a girl I can't do anything!"

"Us girls are awesome."

"I still prefer my xbox." He said folding his arms.

"Good." Norman smiled cheekily ruffling Mingus's hair.

Most of the day I was laying in bed, Norman was in and out the apartment as usual running around doing little errands and Mingus was being a typical teenaged boy using all the technology he could get his hands on all at once.

Gah kind of a filler chapter, sorry for no updates again I work 2 jobs and I'm pooped haha last night I worked until ten and I'm just about to go to work now sooo I though I will give you a chapter. Thanks for all the support :)

~Rainie